Surprise Strike

-Jeon Jungkook-Third-Person

-Jeon Jungkook-
Third-Person

"Where are they?" He asked Jin, "Lisa needed to talk to Taehyung about something."

"Oh." Pausing for 5 seconds before starting again, "About what?"

"It's none of our business. Now, massage my finger's, need to shoot shit tomorrow." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook grabbed Jin's finger's and started twisting and kneading the skin.

None of my business. Great, so my girlfriend is out there with my opponent and I shouldn't care cause it's none of my business. Not that I don't trust Tae, he's my ride-or-die but seriously, I love that woman. Can't risk losing her for another three years now.

"Jesus fucking christ Jungkook, stop breaking my bones. You're all gonna die if these fingers are on vacation." bawled out.

"Heh, sorry." softly rubbing the latter's fingers with a slight grin.

Later ten minutes, Jungkook was done massaging his elder's whole existence

Later ten minutes, Jungkook was done massaging his elder's whole existence. He headed out of the tent and went strolling- more like searching. After finding different plants and herbs that he grabbed off the ground that he planned to research later, he found the pair.

But not how he expected, he thought the two would be jumping around playing and laughing but instead he saw his lover crying on Kim Taehyungs shoulder while he patted her back. Seeing the way the two were so comfortable with each other, he softened up.

Jungkook was always thankful for Taehyung, He was there when Jungkook needed him, through his childhood, his parents always forced load on him, expecting good marks, and exceptional manners. And when he didn't succeed in doing so, they'd rather block him out instead of shouting. He'd always feel he did something so wrong when his parents never spoke to him so the one person he'd find was Taehyung.

Taehyung helped him, let him cry out and even convinced him his parents had a reason whatsoever. Jungkook knew his parents loved him and Tae helped him realise they had a different way of showing it. When Jungkook had found out that he was courting Lisa he couldn't help but be angry, but after spending three years in isolation from both his life-lines, he'd realise how much he'd done wrong.