The Kim's

-Kim Jisoo-Third-person

-Kim Jisoo-
Third-person

Kim Mansion

"I'm warning you, the next time I see a post on that disgusting website of yours, I will, and I state, I will ban you from entering Seoul. Got that?"

"Tsk, such a killjoy Soo. Learn to live for a bit, I can bet that your afraid I would reveal that incest secret between you and your husband." The elder sibling smirked at the shocked face her sister displayed.

"Shut up and leave!"

Soon she got up and left, but her little smirk didn't leave her face.

Jisoo sat down on the couch and massaged her temple. Her husband- Kim Seokjin, entered the bedroom and kissed his partner's neck while he quietly rubbed his fingers over her tensed muscles.

"She knows." Her voice cracked. "What does she know?"

"She knows about us, about how we aren't supposed to be openly married, about our true relationship."

"Jisoo, the incident happened long ago, no one remembers. It's all in the past." he took her trembling body into his large body.

"We're cousin's Jin, our whole marriage is illegal. It's like taking drugs in the open telling everyone it's sugar."

"We're not illegal. The law clearly prevents marriages between relatives up to third cousins. We're far cousins. If everyone still tells you that we're not allowed to be, they need to develop their memories or go check the law system."

"Promise me you'll never leave me, promise me that no one will separate us."

"I promise." He held his now sobbing wife in his hold and carefully sent her to sleep.

" He held his now sobbing wife in his hold and carefully sent her to sleep

-Lalisa Manoban-
Third-Person

Loud skin slapping was echoing throughout the Penthouse, the screams and moans of two people got louder and louder as the tension grew higher.