Talking To The Moon

-Lalisa Manoban-Third-person

-Lalisa Manoban-
Third-person

Haegeumgang Village

"Oh my god."

"Faster."

"Gosh faster."

"Honey, I can't go faster, whoever told you to mess with this fake principal is gonna die today."

"Fuck you."

"Gladly," Jieun said smirking.

"Can you guys stop bickering for once?"

"Aww, my baby chewy is mad." Lalisa walked and hugged the youngster while kissing her cheeks.

"Oh my god, someone cover my eyes please." Jieun irked.

"Here, wait." Tzuyu took off her scarf and wrapped it around her eyes.

"Bitch-"

Lalisa told the two about the whole headache since she could trust her life with the two, plus these two have such big brains that they could replace the entire team if possible. In addition, they have resting bitch faces, place them next to Jennie and Lisa, you'd not even think about picking a fight.

"Done!"

"I'm hungry, feed me."

"Me too, omg, Jigi, can we buy kimchi?"

"I can't believe I'm the youngest," Tzuyu said as she walked out of the forest.

Yes, they're burring a person in Haegeumgang, Yes, they travelled all the way to an island for that and Yes, it was Jieun who shot the fake principal. Both Taehyung and Lisa were shocked but in the end, she explained she learned how to use a gun for her safety.

"My Unnie's a badass," Lisa said holding the elder by the arms.

"My dongsaeng is a badass." The elder said while putting her head on her shoulder.

"If you two start kissing I'm gonna puke."Tzuyu roared.