Epilogue

A Year Later

In a garden decorated with white and pastel purple flowers, a small crowd of 100 sat in front of a stage, separated into two groups by a long thin isle and Nine figures stood on the stage.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love?

Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

The young couple nodded "We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you looks upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other.

Taehyung, please repeat after me.

In the name of God, I, Kim Taehyung take you, Kim Namjoon, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

He takes his hand and speaks

In the name of God, I, Kim Taehyung take you, Kim Namjoon, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." He slides the ring onto his long fingers.

"Namjoon, please repeat after me.

In the name of God, I, Kim Namjoon, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

He holds his hands, slowly speaking, "In the name of God, I, Kim Namjoon, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." and slides the large ring onto his slender fingers.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-

the gifts of your lives united. And may your days stay long on this earth.

I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss."

Taking Namjoon with no hesitation, he presses his lips to the other and the pair were soon wed.

The two soon went down and sat on the long sofa

The crowd cheered and Taehyung's mother came forward to the mic, replacing the priest and began, "I'm pumped! It feels nice to have another son now, my son is a hypocrite, and God, I can't be happier to have someone side my husband to help me look after him. I look forward to hearing their best friends words and so, now I present to you, the groomsmaid Lalisa with her fiance, The Groomsman Jungkook."

They walked to the mic and greeted her, as she left the stage.

"Hi," Lisa started. "Kim Taehyung just got married, I'm happy for them both, I know Namjoon knows him enough to know his habits and preferences so I won't start giving a lesson.

I never thought, until last year, that this young or now old man would come out, he's been bisexual for as long as I remember and it was just me who knew.

He always said he'd be scared to come out and after you, the great Kim Namjoon came out, he became obsessed with you. Soon he came out and here we are, at your wedding-"

Shooing her away, Jungkook began. "Namjoon, I wish you and Tae have a great life and adopt a lot of nieces," Earning himself a glare he added, "And nephews."

"We love you."

Three Years Later

"Jungkook, hurry up!" Lisa screams from their car door.

"Coming." Wearing a soft yellow sweater holding a sleeping 1-year-old. He shifts into a new position as Jungkook opens the backseat door and places him on the baby car seat.

"You could've been louder." Lisa rolls her eyes and starts the engine.

The 3-year-old couple was driving to the house seller's office. Planning on buying a family home, since they talked about having 3 kids, not caring about the gender. The first one, and currently only one was born in April last year, he turned 1 last month and Jungkook informed Lisa that she'd have to go through giving birth to 2 more children. She refused, saying it was too painful and so Jungkook's mom suggested they could adopt.

The idea was great, they would be providing a home for three children and so they needed a bigger home. Leading to this-

Baek awoke and the first thing he muttered was 'papa'.

"I seriously wonder if I'm the mother of this child." Lisa huffs.

"Come on, he's my offspring, look at his cute smile." He says as he plays the baby using his finger.

"Definitely, not me! Not the woman who bared his annoying ass kicks an-"

'Ass' said the baby and Jungkook "Now you've done it!"

"I-" the car went in complete silence and the baby laughed.

Baek Vulpecula Jeon-Manoban, mostly known as Baekvul. His long name has, well, Baek means White, it was His father's idea since his skin was almost as pale as Yoongi's. His mom made a contribution to his name, middle name. Vulpecula is the name of a constellation meaning 'little fox', and since Lalisa, a foxy woman, loved the sky, she gave him the name.

The two smiled realising how much the small child was like them.

"We love you."

Seventeen Years Later

"Come on mom, do I really have to look after them?"

"Your eighteen, you have a phone, a license, a car and Your dad and I need a break, if something happens you can call either of us or drive to Taehyung and Namjoons place. Stop whining." Lisa states while putting up a small suitcase in the car trunk, Jungkook and her are going for a holiday in Busan, Leaving the kids in LA.

He huffs "Fine!" and slumps down his hands.

Lisa gives him a kiss cheek and goes to say bye to the teenager and tweenager in the house.

Nari Andromeda and Ailiseu Cassiopeia Jeon-Manoban, his younger sisters. their first names were given to them by Mrs Jeon who had a love for flowers, Nari meaning lily and Ailiseu meaning iris. Their middle names were given by Lisa, again with her constellation love. Andromeda, a constellation after the princess of Ethiopia and Cassiopeia, the constellation named after the queen of Ethiopia. The two go by their middle names when in Los Angeles and first names when in Korea.

Andromeda is 15 while Cassiopeia is 13.

Jungkook and Lisa both give kisses to the two of the kids and whisper,

"We love you"

Three days later
Busan, Haeundae Beach

The beach was empty, quiet and the pretty stars were reflected on the clear water. They lay on the sand, the stars reminding them of their kids. Jungkook stared at Lisa's face as she points at stars naming them with a bright smile on her face.

She stops, realising her spouse was staring at her. She turns to look at him and he smiles. Both of them studying their eyes for the nth time, they both sat up as Jungkook saw a shooting star.

Soon both go back to staring and Jungkook leans in, their eyes closed as the lips touch. A pure innocent kiss. When they both pull back, Lisa says. "I'm yours."

"Yours Truly."