The Talk

-Kim Taehyung-Third-person

-Kim Taehyung-
Third-person

Two figures sat on the chaise while the other two on the bed, Lisa cutting Kim Taehyung's fairly long mullet and Jungkook massaging the eldest's wide shoulder.

"Feel's like camping," said Taehyung as he read his flipped through his fashion magazine. Jungkook looked at the other "Well because no one's figured out we're here."

"Thank's to the 'unqualified' leader."

"I said that once!"

"Yeah, once but you-"

"Shut up you two!" Jin cut in.

Jungkook scoffed and pinched his shoulder, he flinched but showed no reaction. Taehyung on the other hand looked up at Lisa staring into space.

"What are you thinking?" She didn't respond.

"What are you thinking Lali?" He spoke louder.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at the cardboard for the past 30 minutes."

"It's nothing." he looked up again and saw a small frown on her plump lips.

He got up, not bothered by the other two figures, grabbed her arms and started pulling her out of the tent and continued walking deeper into the forest.

"Tae?" she whispered finally taken out her thoughts. "Tae?" she got ignored as the male continued walking, "Taehyung!"

"What?" he responded.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To a more private place."

"Why?"

"Need to talk."

He led her to a small water fountain, water dripping from the tip of the small edge and falling in a mini lake. The greenery giving off an earthy smell. Taehyung pulled her deeper towards the lake and sat her down on a rock.

"What happened?"

"You've been distracted ever since we came, staring into space, quiet, and when we ask you something you take 2 minutes to register everything."

"I just don't understand?"

"Understand what?" He held her hands and pulled her closer.

"This whole spy thing."

"Don't worry, it's all fine, everything is going according to plan and no one's hurt."

"Okay." A slight smile showed on her lip's but the man understood she was hiding something.

"You do know I'm here for you, tell me anything you want." His eye's looking at her's, filled with warmth and love.

"That! You- your always there, and that's what I'm afraid of-"

"Afraid of what?"

"That I can't return your love, that I'll hurt you, I don't want that. I want to see you smile all the time." she wept.

He knew, he knew he could never replace Jungkook, it was pure love the two had. True love, and though Taehyung loved her so much it hurt, he wasn't the one the god sent. It pained to see her sad eyes for 3 whole years, and when he came, she smiled, laughed, and became the best version of herself. They say when you become yourself in front of another, it was love. He needed to let go. Or he knew she would be guilty and choose over her feelings for him.

"I'm not hurt, not at all, you found someone and I think I can find mine, don't worry Lali." He whispered pulling her in his arms as she slowly sobbed, he loved the warmth she gave.

"You're lying." she cried harder. "I'm not, I'm happy." He moved her bangs and kissed her forehead. "Shh, calm down Lali."

"Lisa! Jin said he needs your help." Jungkook ran towards and screamed from behind the leaves.

"I-i I'll g-go." He wiped her tears and she stood up and slowly left, "Bye." She smiles as Jungkook took her hand as he looked her in the eye assuring her she's fine.

He stared at their retreating backs.

"I love you."

𝕃𝕖𝕠

Bitch I cried. No shit.

Anygays, I clearly love taelice, I mean the ship is cute but in the story I really liked the understanding in the relationship. It was a pure one, no toxicity.

But I'm heartless 😀

Sorry for the short ass chapter cuz bitch is lazy and I need to give attention to school or else I'm gonna become an uneducated singer 🥵

BYE LOVES

Leave a comment