Training

-Jennie Kim-Third Person

-Jennie Kim-
Third Person

Training Faculty

"Good Morning everyone, I am Jackson. I'm Lisa's older brother and I will be in charge of training you."

"Why are you being so polite, we all know you and saw you in your minion pyjamas."

"Not him." He pointed at Jungkook.

"Well..."

"Ok, so. Firstly, training will be every day from 6 am till 11 pm. Secondly, You guys will be separated into a small team with who you will be training. There are 5 groups with 3 members. For today we will find your skills and put you into a group."

"What are the different categories?" Taehyung questioned.

"The Leader is supposed to keep everything and the team on track. Agents work with the target to gain information. Weapons, they're in charge of taking care of bombs etc... The Field Workers go to the located field and do most of the action and lastly, we have the Hackers, They get all the digital information and help the team from the HQ. "

"Any Questions?"

"No."

"Ok then, Leaders, Namjoon, Lisa, Bambam. You guys have training from 6-12 am. You three have to train for every position. Lisa will be the leader of The field section. Bambam, Hacking and Computers. Namjoon, you're the main, keep everyone on track. You have to train for all the categories."

"What! That's rude." Namjoon said in annoyance. "You're fault for being the most responsible," Suga answered

"Lisa, code name Lily. Bambam, code name Double B. Namjoon, code name RM."

The three slowly nodded while memorising the names.

"Now lily, head to the 4th floor. Practice Shooting, Practice Room 2. There's an instructor to help you."

Lisa nodded and left

"Double B, go to the 1st floor. Start analyzing all the codes. There's a library, pick a book and study the codes."

Bambam sprinted towards the lift before Lisa left.

"RM, I'll explain in detail later, for now, help lily."

"Lisa-"

"Lily." Jackson glared.

"Lily, wait for me!"

"Ok, so, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook, You guys Have practice from 7-11 am. All three of you are on the Field Team. Lily is you're in charge and all you have to practice shooting, boxing, and other things."

"Can I be in charge, lis-" He earned a glare from Jackson "Lily is gonna be careless," Jungkook stated as he pleaded.

"Lisa is going to be trained and If you had been here for the past 3 years, you'd see she has a lot of leadership qualities."