Behind the Gates

-Lalisa Manoban-Third Person

-Lalisa Manoban-
Third Person

As Bambam and Lisa finished their little snack, they rushed to the pool. All the lights were off except the ones underwater. The elder couple walked out of the changing rooms wearing swimwear.

They told Lisa and Bambam to go wear their swimsuits. Miraculously, the swimsuits that were inside fit perfectly. When they got out they found the older couple in the pool, and jumped right in. Both of them started playing until Mama B shouted to keep it quiet. Then Lisa's uncle brought out a small golden remote, and pressed it.

A gate opened in the pool side, and both of them lost it. They freaked out and got out of the pool. Both the elders were shouting at them to get back inside but they were petrified.

After some time, Lisa sprinted towards bambam and both of them ended in the pool. Mama b swam through the gates and the rest followed.

The pathway was dark and seemed to be similar to a cave. Both the cousins held each other's hand as they swam further deep. Once they reached a dead end, Mama b took out a similar golden button as uncle and another gate opened.

It was a pool, and once they got out, the elders told them to change in the room next door. Confused they did what they were told. When they got out they were told to follow again.

After they changed, Bambam and Lalisa started to question the older couple with all sorts of questions. Mama B told them to keep quiet and follow them.

They left the pool room and entered a narrow passageway, along the walls of the passage were small doors to rooms which they both assumed they weren't supposed to enter. After some walking, the narrow passage led to a huge floor.

The floor was decorated with large guns, daggers and swords. Lalisa and Bambam were terrified by the sight in front of them. As they followed the couple, they entered a small meeting room.

They sat down after all the walking, and finally, the part the two youngsters were waiting for.

"Go ahead, ask whatever you want." Uncle stated

"How come I didn't know about this?"

"Was that gate in the pool always there?"

"Do you guys have a gun license?"

"Also are those guns real or just for show?"

"Bam, I think they are because then they wouldn't have the daggers and swords."

"But what if they're not?"

"Does anyone know about this place?"

"Do my parents know!"

"Does Jackson know?!"

"Ok, calm down!" Mama B shouted and the room went into complete silence for an entire 1 minute.

"Bambam, You didn't know because we were gonna show you and Lisa at the same time. The gate was always there, even before you two were born. Yes, we have a license. The weapons are real. And nobody knows about this place except our family, meaning, yes, Lisa, your parents know and so does Jackson" Mama B answered in one whole breath

"Last question, what is all of this?"

"An underground Spy company founded by your grandmother. This company is almost 40 years old."

Bambam and Lisa just stared at each other realizing how big this was.

"The reason we brought you guys here was mainly that we're forming a group. We already have 19 other groups, but we need one we can rely on, and for that, we need trusted leaders. Because recently a group we made, just went against us." Mama B continued

"We asked Jackson first since he's known about this for some time, but he's busy managing the company and we could only think of you two."

"So, basically we're asking you to look for group members and train till you guys become better than the elite"

"I-" Lisa stuttered "do we have to look for the members that are working here or recruit new ones?"

"So you agree to do it?" Uncle Daniel asked lifting a brow

"Yes!" the younger shouted

"We thought you'd take a few days to think about it, I still do believe you should take some time to think about this because joining this underground business isn't just a game for play"

"We know, and I feel like it would be better if we take care of something our grandma made, since we never met her," Bambam answered

"Wow, you two have matured a lot since last month" Mama-b chortled

"Now can you answer my question?"

"Yes, we have to recruit new ones, and make sure you two trust them before saying anything."

"Don't worry, we won't. Plus I already have a few people in mind." Both Bam and Lisa smirked

"And who's that?"

"Do you two remember the girls from my high school in Thailand?"

"No!"

"Why not? They are honestly very trustworthy and they already have skills so it'll be a bonus."

"Lily, it's been 3 years since you saw them and you only knew them for a month, we're talking about someone you believe would risk dying for you, same goes for you Bambam."

"Ok fine, but when does training start?"

"Once you find 15 members, you can start anytime."

"Fifteen?!"

Leave a comment