Chap 1 To Yokohama!

Y/ n povs

I sat on the plane, we were on our way to Yokohama, my aunts getting married, my parents, my brother and I are the only ones that don't live in Japan.

It was werid tho, Yokohama wasn't some where my family normal lived around. We have always avoided it, because of the crime.

" are we there yet!!" Charlie, my little brother yelled. Being the older sister, I slapped him and said " quite child I'm watching bsd, Daiza trying to die again"

Yeah.. He didnt say anything else... #big sisters goals, am I right ladies? No seriously am I?

we finally got of the plane, and waiting till a tall, threatening man walked up to us. " are you the Haru's?" his dark voice fit his look.

I looked him dead in the eye and said " Are those hello kitty's socks, I have the same pair, see?" I showed him my socks.

The looks I got from mum and brother, were hilarious. My dad was laughing. I don't know what's so funny I think they look cool and totally edgy.

"your still got a good humour" my dad laughed. Yeah... Humour not a coping mechanism to not jump I'm front of a bus...

The huge man smiled, 'kinda creepy' I thought to myself. We were shown to car where anuty was wating.

As I  stepped in to the long dark coloured verical, blood red seats, blacked out windows. Mabey he's a massive halloween fan...?

I was handed a drink of Coke since it was an hour long car ride.

As I stepped in a tall slender man with black, slick hair, he had a small pin, like a pin someone in a group of people would wear to recognise each other, he sat with a blonde hair child on his lap.

I silently laughed thinking ' they look like Mori and Elise' like strangely simular.

" Oh! I'm so glad you are all here!" aunty said excited. "This is my soon to be hubby" they both chuckled "Mori" and suddenly I can make coke out my nose...

In a panic people hannded me tissues. "thank you" I said. "and this is elise" my aunt finished.

And suddenly I ca- NOPE, NO, NO, NO NOT HAPPENING.

"it's nice to meet you both" I sat up straight giving my high-school sweet nerdy girl act on.

Time skip.

We arrived at a family house that we were going to be staying at, we were moving here permanently, to be closer to the rest of the family.

As we stepped into the house I claimed a bedroom, and stared out the window. I wonder what makes this place to 'terrifying'.

Everyone says there is a secret in Yokohama, I'm going to find out what it is" y/n come get your last box " my mother shouted. I came downstairs and was told to take a box of my anime posters.

I opened it up and looked at the bsd one, Mori and Elise, they look alike it kinda weird.

"maybe bsd is real and everything actually happend, I mean it would make sense, people cant seem to remember why they left once they are gone" I mumbled.

Mabey someone is the all powerful port mafia has an memory erasing ability

Pfft I giggles out loud at my imagination. " what so funny" I looked up straighting my back. "oh, hello Elise" I said nervously

" a thousand roses, and we picked you" she said and ran of. Huh!!? I was so confused. What the hell!!?

I just shook it of and whent on with the day.

Time skip to the next day (the wedding)

I wore a (f/c) dress, it was butterfly themed. I found it kinda bizarre someone like Mori liking butterflies? Oh well, we are all different, I guess.....

The music played, the bride walking down, my aunts happiest day huh?

The wood benched were bloody freezing!! It was like I was sitting on a frozen plank of wood, and beautiful booty was going numb.

The priest began talking and I blanked out falling into my thoughts.

I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, but last night the moon it was beautiful, like something out of an anime.

I wish I was watching bsd right now. I might fall asleep....

Suddenly a man dressed in red threw open the door. "mori I'm here for your head" the man spoke. He wore a top hat, I'm pretty sure he had hair but its very short, looks around in his 40s.

'this cant be serious' and now there's a gun ' life really hates me. Oh when will death embrace me'  I thought.

While I was lost in thought everyone whent into a panic, nobody dared to try move tho after seeing the gun.

A ginger headed man, with a fedora-omg he looks like chuuya... BAD BRAIN! WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!

oh wait, procced. The ginger smirked " you really think I'm scared of you" his voice sound so, so, so much like a.... Kitten. Or mabey a tiny dog..?

The man looked intimated and moved back towards were I was.

I flet a tug on my writs, the man had put the gun to my head. Suddenly the old dude dragged me out of the building

But instead of panicking, what did my dumb arse do...

" dude you have a bold spot, oh wait you are bold" he turned to me with a concerned yet annoyed look.

"you know your going die, right?" he asked trying to sound intimadating. "omg, oh. My. god." I said " ah, so you get it, that's good-" " we have matching hello kitty socks!!!" I inturupted.

He let go of me, and he walked away slowly the gun pointed at me " your just like them, those 2 ba$tered" he mutted quietly, but just loud enough to hear.

I snapped from my dumb innocent face to a dark murderous one. " why did mori send you? What's his reason to do this?" he looked terrifyed.

"it's funny right? Poor little child, seem so happy, has everything, a genius... a burn out kid. Your bad at acting by the way, You know you should have hid your pins better" I taped my shoulder, he looked and saw the pin, that was the same as Mori's.

"h-how!?" he stuttered. I smiled. "don't try kill someone that's already planning their funeral"

He slipped, I was about to take the gun and see what happens.

Footsteps. Damn it. The ginger head guy!!? He looked at me. Slowly approaching me..

"are you okay? You look ill." he said in a sweet voice. I simply smiled, tapped him shoulder, and walked away. What a bizar day, it like everone has the same socks, mabey I should try pepper pig instead.

-----------------------------------------------
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! And I hope you continue to read!

! You get to meet atsushi in the next chapter!

Disclaimer
I don't own hello kitty or pepper pig!