Chap 2 Wedding Party

Y/n povs

It was dark outside and I  kept my distance form everyone else. I stood out side on the grass.

Everyone was inside dancing and eating, as if the incident earlier never occurred, it was like when the people left Yokohama and couldn't remember why.

I looked at the rose bush, while holding my can of monster. I suddenly saw a movement in the bushes. Bushes don't move, right?

Mabey that's enough monster. I put the empty can in the bin that was a few steps besides me. And opened up a new can....

Look we all have our own personality... I think that's how biology works.... Mabey...

I slowly approached the bush that was in the darkest part of the Court yard. Earlier we took pictures here, it looks more beautiful at night.

I put my hand into the bush, my body tumbled in, as a soft, gloved hand pulled me.

"I-I'm so sorry!!" the white haired boy said. "it's cool dude, I didn't drop to much of my drink" I said grabbing my can.

"I can explain why I'm here, I'm here to get files on the man getting married here" he said nervously.

The man must be Mori. "oh my name is Atsush-" "Atsushi Nakajima, I know I'm Y/n Haru" I inturpted him. He looked so shocked so pale the moon would be jealous.

"h-how do you" " look I'm guessing bsd is real or something, so let me ask a question is the man your looking for in the port mafia? Are you from the armed detective agancy? Do you have a magic ability" I asked, I'm done waiting. I want to know.

"Yes, yes and y-yes" he replied. My mouth hung up. I know I asked but I didn't think I was right. " I need to drink on this" I said " don't you mean thi-" "u know what I said" I inturpted,taking a sip.

After a bit of talking I found that everything is bsd was real, obviously he didn't now about Daiza's past, but that's cannon.

He said that fyodre had escape a prison with some people, I don't remember that, but I'm waiting for season 4 so you know.

I told him I would help him, I want to know more.

Time skip.

We stood around the corner of a wall. " we need to get through the door, but the guards look so tough" atsushi said, he looked scared.

All I see is mothers boys, that never got physically contact. I suddenly recognised one of the guards.

"I know what I must do" I say stepping out and looking at the two men.

" so. You guys wanna eat hello kitty shaped choco pops while drinking monster, pretending your not dead inside?" I said with a plain face.

I couldn't see it but I bet Atsushi is confused and scared.

They looked at me and said "sure"

I could hear atsushi face plam.

They wouldn't go far from the door, but I got them far enough atsushi could get in.

" so, life's a lie and we should all just, you know, jump of a bridage in ball gowns and tiras, right?" I said making duck lips.

I confuse a lot of people, but it's better if they don't understand me. I rather they didn't get close.

Mentally or physically, like serious personal space people!!!!!

A loud noise was heard and they left me." wow its like my 5th birthday all over again, oh the pain of existing" I said getting up with can of monster and choc pops.

Walking in to the room, Atsushi seemed to be struggling. "need help?" I asked scaring him a little.

He nodds and look through the draws. I saw a dairy and it said 'dairy of y/n -Haru- Ougai' the word 'Haru' was crossed out and replaced by Ougai.

Thats not werid at all....

That name was familiar. But who's name was it. I but the book into a secret pocket in my dress.

Continuing looking for the file.' Mori Ougai' found it!

Wait that last name...
It's just my imagination, but then again bsd is real,soo..

I ignored it and handed atsushi the files. Rushing through the place, making sure no one saw us. I waved good bye to atsushi "goodbye Atsushi-chan!!" I said "g-goodbye y/n - chan" clearly flusted. " we will meet again, right?" I asked.

"of courses" he said in a kind voice. " after all, a thousand roses and we picked you" that line again!!

"reapt that!" I said almost yelling. "h-huh!?" he looked confused as if he doesn't know he said that.

"I said that we will definitely see each other again, I promise" he said smiling ( mother f#ck!ng cute sushi!!!)

"good" I smiled. He left quickly, and quietly.

What if, what if someone is controlling them, like an on/off thing perhaps? Mabey someone pulled bsd into reality, or reality into bsd??? I don't know.

The evening ended and we returned home.

I'm heading to sleep.... I'm heading to the fridage...

-----------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!!!

You won't care/read this, but my elise (aka Mori's abllity) cospaly arrived!! I love how I look in the coaplay!!!

Disclaimer I don't own hello kitty!!!

Have a good day ❤️