Just Perfect Chapter 7

Y/n pov

What a day, the sun is out, its a warm, light day with a calm breeze. People going out with friends. Beached pact with people.

Must suck, atleast if it was me. But today...
I'm... I'm stuck with emo hair, hat rack, hot emo(Gin) and lover girl (higuchi).

We we have some mission, by mission I mean meeting 2 member of the guild, yay...

I wonder who it will be. Atsushi meets Lucy tomorrow. I havent met kenji, ranpo or yasino yet. I wonder when they will pop up.

Walking down the ally way, I remembered last time, when I met rat-fydore,i ment fydore... Mabey. I dazed of smiling.

" what do you think your day dreaming about, exactly?" chuuya asked annoyed " a hot guy" I responded dazing still "oop, sorry!" I woke up to realisation.

" the only person you should think about is me!!!!" he yelled with flushing red cheeks. " wait - that's - that's bit what i ment"

I chuckled a bit, he looked cute.

" aren't you to old for y/n I would be a better match" akutagawa suddenly said. "huh!!" everyone said.

" I'm 18 so chuuya isn't that much older" I said. Emo hair didn't back down. "I stand by my piont"

This is so cute!! Lol :D

We had finally arrived at the destination.

" its a pleasure to meet you all" We stood in front of Francis and Louisa. Wait!! Pump the brake. Francis... Fran-cis. Oof that's scary.

"let's cut the cr@pp" well damn chuuya why not just punch the man instead. I mean- I wanna see that, but mabey not now.

Higuchi stepped in. " sorry about that, chuuya has had a, um.. Stressful week..."

"I'm stressful?" I murmured "yes" ouch chuuya!!! Way to rip of the bandaid

"but why did you call an inmidate meeting? We are still trying to catch the were tiger" lover girl-higuchi said.

"we no longer require your help with that, we are here for a different reason" Francis says.

That's never a good sign, but wait after they chose to go after atsushi they didn't need the port mafia.

God I must have changed up the story a bit, ooops....

"to put it simply, half of my team will go fetch the tiger, and the other will assist you, to help me bring down the armed dective agency, in order to get their building" Francis smirks.

I took a step forward from beside chuuya.

"so you want to buy their building, but while they are their you can't, so your using us." I say blunlty. Catching him off guard.

I think chuuya had a proud mentor moment.

"t-that would be... Correct, your quite the smart one" he gave a satisfactory smile at the end.

Don't, no, just no, that smile, just nah, back up b!tch.

I awkwardly walk slowly back towards chuuya's side.

"yes, they are a brilliant mind of the port mafia"
try burn out kid then you got me-
"that's why they came with us" chuuya finshed talking

"why ofcourse, anyway are you in or out?" Francis spoke.

OUT PLEASE!!! I LOVE SUSHI TO MUCH!!!

"we will havd to talk with our boss first" Higuchi said confidently

"of course! Please send your answer by the end of next week. And you darling Your welcome anytime. Infact you can come in person to deliver the answer" blond said direct at me.

I nodded awkwardly. Sheesh...

" that won't be happening, higuchi will deliver the answer with gin and Akutagawa" chuuya said with venom.

Ouch, hahaha must have hit a nerve, pfft, I love hat rack.

We were starting to walk out now. That was low key scary.

"that slimy b@stered!" chuuya yelled in frustration!

"I didn't like him " akutagawa blurted out.

I mean agree but normally they just ignore it since it's work.

"what are we up to now?" I asked. "well I have to report this to boss, gin and higuchi have a weapon delivery to pick up" chuuya said, scratching his head under his hat.

"great akutagawa want to go get coffee?" I turned to emo and asked, he's the only one doing nothing.

"WHAT!?" they wither blurt out. I just smiled. "sounds good" akutagawa quietly responded. "yay!"  I childishly yelled out.

I grabbed his sleeve and took of in the direction of some new coffee shop.

I saw it on my walk out the other day, hehe that day was Interesting.

"do you always wear that coat? Must get hot sometimes." I asked out of curiosity.

"I never really mind the heat" he said, I nodded in respons.

We went into the new small cafe.

A waitress took us to a table when atsushi, kenji, ranop, yasino and Dazia walked in.

"let's go some were else!" I panicked and said grappling akutagawa.

"okay" he responded following me.

I accidentally bumped into yasino. Sh!t!!! "sorry" I say and continue to walk.

"hey, it's you again!" Dazia spotted a pionted at me.

They say when in danger flight of fights kicks in. No I freeze up. I'm an idiot.

"hello Dazia we were just leaving." akutagawa took over and pulled me out.

Just as we left I heard yasino ask
"who's that?" " a very interesting person, I couldn't understand them" ranpo responded.

"they looked cute!!" kenji said.

I think I heard Daiza say what he knew of me. But I was to far for that.

"what cafe next?" the emk asked. Right! Cafe time!!

That day I went to a cafe with akutagawa, got to my room. In my room waited an angry hat rack, that gave me a lecture about running off. Again.

---------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy the Chapter
:D