Scolded... Again. Ch 13

Y/n pov

I woke up to the calming smell of smoke...
Smoke?
F#ck!!! SMOKE!!!!!!!
Rushing out of the wram comfort of bed, I went towards the smell curious to what it was.

So funny story.....
I somehow left a candle next to a curtain. So I might have lit a candle after the scolding from chuuya last night, and might have forgotten to put it out.... And now imma be scolded again.
It never ends!!!

*Knock knock* was heard from the door.
I am so screwed...
I put out the candle, but the curtain now have burn marks and the very obvious smell of smoke....

I open the door slowly, only letting my self be seen and only a small part of the room. It was chuuya.
"up and out time for training we have a mission tommorow- hang out what's that smell?"

He doesn't know so as long as I play this cool he will never know...

" oh smell? Uh yeah, so, yeah"
"yeah...? Continue" he looked super p!ssed, like have you ever seen one of those tiny dogs get mad... You know the ones.

"well I-I the curtains caught on fire somehow, this building needs better fire safety. Have Mori know and deal with it he's in charge right!" i playing it cool, super cool....

" your lying aren't you" he gave me the disspointing parent look....
"it's too early for this BS" I responded

In respons I was given an hour long lecture on fire safety.... I have never seen such a passion in someones eye as they blabbed on about something I wasn't even listening too.

Time skip!
Training, right, like those punching bags or one of those walking things that move you without moving the floor, the non-floor walker or that pulling upper machine or uhhhh....

... I really need to start learning name of stuff instead of making them up... Nah

When I got down to this dark sad little room there were a few others there as well.

"LINE UP" some large dude walked in yelling.
We all lined up and stood quite. My eyes kept wanting to close. I still felt tired. And of course as fanfics go, I was caught doing this.

"oh what's wrong am I boring you" the man said pissed. Kinda sounded like a teacher. I guess he is, but like I feel like he can't do math beyond add and minus... Mabey multiple and divide...

"no sir, my apologies" I said. He wasn't happy, I don't think he looked happy walking in, so I'm not expecting much.

So what did this stuck up b!tch do, made me the example.
First he made show everone a 5 minutes plank!!!!!!!
This b!tch better sleep with one eye open. I should leave a candle burning by hid curtain.

After an hour the training was over, my body hurts and my throat was dry.
I walked to my room and who was there...

Drum toll please!!!!!

Hat rack!! "oh hey chuuya" I said seeing him as I entered my room.
"drink" he handed me a bottle of water.
"thanks" I responded smiling.
"so I talked to Mori about the fire"

F#ck.....

"your now banned from candles"
I'm not 5, but I do need a nap. So I responded "okay, but only if you can find them." Right then there I fell asleep, chuuya caught me in his arms right before blacking out.

Time skip!

Mission time, okay.
According to chuuya its only an observation mission. So not to bad, just had follow this guy around, I didn't listen to the name, but I'm sure it's not important.

----------------------------------------
Hello!
I hope you enjoy the Chapter!!
A big thanks to the person who helped me get motivated to write!!
And have good day/evening