This Is Kidnapping! Ch. 11

Y/n pov

So me and yasino had a great bonding experience nothing says friendship like pinning one another in an alleyway.

Dazia smiled at me as I was pulled up, what a ducking a$$.

They took me to the main office room, it had multiple desks, leaving the center of the room open. I was being sat down.

Yasino held my shoulder. No tape. No rope. Just yasino.

"hello!" Dazia said in a positive voice. I only stared at him blank faced.

This is totally Kidnapping!!

"okay, no response, fair enough" Dazia said.

"I will get straight to the piont." kunikida stepped up.

Kunikida tried to start but his attention was taken by dazai. So I tried grabbing my phone from my pocket. The pocket was in a coat I was wearing to keep warm, while meeting up with Dazia. Oh it was also to hide a gun, but uh ignore that.

I was able to reach it without anyone noticing. I want to hear what they wanted to say. But if I need to I have chuuya on speedy dial.

So, you know, I could get help. The help comes with a lecture.... And probly some form of grounding.

"we want you to join us" kunikida said.

This is super cliché. Oh well, not like I can talk completely free in this position.

"eh?" I asked looking confused.
"that was little to blunt" ranpo said laughing.

Yasino let go of my shoulder walking to the side of the room.

"I'm assuming you need info or something from me, if you think I'm an easy target because Im new then you can kiss my a$$" I said, I swear I don't have anger issues, I just don't like poeple.

"temper" ranpo so laughed. I just dead a$$ looked at him disspointed.

Dazia stepped up "no such thing like that" he smiled.

His flowing brunet hair sparkled in the light from the window. His chocolate orbs glisten... Wtf

Seriously!! Atsushi is the protagonist and dazia is the main character like wtf!!!!!!

Anyway, what exactly do I do?
I coul-
My thoughts cut off and an alarm went of. "WARNING MAFIA MEMBERS ARE AT THE DOOR "

Yay, scolding time. I really will cry a river at this point...

It was announced the port mafia was about to talk. We all listened.
"GIVE ME MY DUMBAS$ BACK"
Chuuya's voice echoed

was he talking about me!!?

"I MENT, HAND BACK OUR CO-WORKER"
I-
How am I supposed to feel about that....
They all looked at me. "yes, I am chuuya's dumb Co-worker , and I'm great at it" I said smiling.

I'm so gonna be dead when chuuya sees me.
They all look out the window, Dazia grabbing my arm dragged me and to the window.

I look out the window, is that akutagawa!!!...

"hey akutagawa!!" I yelled. He looked up at me. But he looked... Disappointed? Ouch

---------------------------------------------

Hello, sorry its short.

I'm having a problem with motivation currently.

Have a good day /night