Rat In A Sewer - Chapter 5

Y/n pov

Walking down dim alleyways, humming a little tune. I could hear each step I took. I could hear the guards walking around slowly.

Mori had set up people to watch we while I was out of the mafia base. For the record mori trust me to be outside alone. But...
Chuuya on the other hand was and I quote " worried I will get my immature dumb a$$ hurt, or try to run away"

And he says I'm the ducking immature one!!!

And yes I said ducking. Deal with it.

Still it's nice he thinks about me.

Anime has always been my escape, the fan art, the head cannons, the fanfics. It was the only time I felt loved, alive and more humman. Even if the character weren't humman.

This is a dream come true. But how long will it last.

I mean I still have the plan. I've been planning for 2 years now.

I can't let it go to waste. But while I have them, I'm going to try. This could be a dream, I could be in a comma and my mind is playing me.

But they mean a lot to me. I won't let go. At least not yet. Oof emotions, let's not do that.

I think I should play a game. I took a sharp corner and down to the sewer.

Out of site, try follow me now b*tchs!!

Please don't let someone pop up!!

"what's a beautiful being like you doing here?"

God dammit!!!!

Who's voice even is that, sounds like Russian Dazia lol. Oh its the rat King himself. My lucky day and to think I'm wearing plain socks today.

" why does that matter to a man who doesn't even show their face? " I smiled and said.

I knew he was behind me, but I faced the opposite way. What will he do. Why is he literally in a fuc*ing sewer like a rat, I mean same tho-. Anyway- back to what I was saying.

" I do apologise, you can turn around and face me now " I could hear a smirk in fydores voice. How chilling.

I turned around, I wasn't in work clothes just clothes I like too wear, minus my socks, I'm wearing plain socks and it's sad.

" who exactly are you? Someone so stunning, in such a dark place" he slowly moved forward.

"thanks, but I like the shadows, it's very peaceful, I like it. What about you?" I slowly moved back, with an innocent smile.

He went to a stolem face with a light smile, replying "you smile, but your eyes tell me your suspicious of me, you very logical, I like you"

no, no, not in this life time buddy! Please Fu*k off!!

" you didn't answer my question" I said my hand grabbed onto a ladder leading back u to the surface.

" you never answerd mine" he said " tell me your name, and you can go"

He moved forward talking my hand. "darling, I am fydore, it's a pleasure to meet you" he kissed my hand, with soft eyes.

I was dazed " y/n" I genuinely smiled "y/n is my name. It was a pleasure meeting you"

I turned a climbed up, just as I got to the top. " we will meet again my dear"

I laughed " of course we will"

That was kinda.. nice...i guess

I started walking back to the alleyway I was in. I feel like my dumb a$$ forget something, nahhhhh.... Well...? Nah I'm good.

" there you are, do you know how worried I fu*king was!! Were going back RIGHT NOW!!" Oof hat rack...

Wait does he.... care about me!!? This is weird!!!

" I apologise, okay?" I said plainly.  Walking towards him.

"next time, I'm coming with you and you don't leave my side!" he talked as if he was my lover concerned about me.

I mean I wouldn't mind, being his lover... Just saying lol

" you know you act very professional, and let anger surface, but your really only protecting others" I said waking up toward him.

" I-" he ass stunned for words.

I jumped at him, and hugged him, it was welcoming and sweet. He hugged back, pulling me in.

" your a very childish person, you deserved better, I don't know you, but I know your a good person" chuuya said with a warm smile.

" let's back now, it's getting dark" chuuya said.

We started to walk back, going to the main street. "huh?" chuuya said out of the blue "what's up chuuya" I replied.

"your socks" he pointed toward my feet. I just started laughing. " I know it's odd for me, I couldn't find my normal one's !!!"  chuuya started laughing with me.

The night ended and the next day had risen.

Next day

"morning sleepy head" " ugh!!" I groaned at chuuya.

" too early, no brain power, come back in 5 years, thank you, come again" I turned back over in the bed.

"haha not today, go get dressed I will wait outside, that's an order!"

I have in and off went to get up and get dressed. When suddenly I fell of the bed.

"FUC-"

--------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

:D have a good day!