Damn Dazia

Y/n pov

So, I joined a mafia. Damn. Its been a week since I joined. Today I'm going out with Chuuya to check out some warehouse.

" Hey chuuya" I said " yeah?" he responded. " do you think I'm cute?" I asked.

I have been thinking for a while, there had to be a reason that I'm the only one that is seeing all this.

There has to be other bsd fans around here, right?

"w-Well you are.. I guess... But that doesn't mean I like you!!" he stuttered blushing.

"your just my partner, like for work partner, not love par-" "I get it don't worry" I cut him off.

That was a unexpected reaction, not complaining tho.

I shouldn't get my hopes up, these are dangerous, but beautiful!!, people.

They could kill me at any second, I'm interested to see how I die now. On the bright side my death won't be boring(?) i guess .

We stood outside the run down building, the weeds tangled outside the walls

The walls seemed unstable. Well time to go in. Today I'm wearing my lucky pink duck socks. It's a shame they are hidden by my shoes.

Me and chuuya had entered the building, it had a Rotton smell, like something had been burnt.

" according to our source, there should be a blue box with the files in" chuuya said.

" okay" I said " what exactly are these files? If I'm allowed to ask"

I turned my head toward him, these files must be important. Mori sent 2 higher up, and even wanted to keep a low profile, so that other organisations don't find out.

" there about drug lords, and other kind of trade lines. Some we work with, some we take down" chuuya said.

Little disappointed, but oh well. I jumped onto the boxes, red, red, another red box. Dammit were is this blue box!?

It's been about 10 minutes... This sucks!!

It just red box after red box. "HEY HAT RACK!!" I yelled out at the red head on the other side of the warehouse.

"WHAT!?" he yelled back.

" HAVE YOU FOUND IT?" I asked, it was stupid, but I was bored...

" SERIOUSLY!!!? SUREEE, I FOUND IT, IT'S UP MY A$$-" I cut him off "NEVERMIND I FOUND IT"

Finally!! Chuuya used his ability and jumped over to me. He looked annoyed... I know why so its all good, pfft.

I pulled it open with ease, all the files and doc were inside. Suddenly a loud noise was heard.

"DAZIA YOU MORON"  no way! Is that kunikida!? I recognised the voice.

Chuuya actives his ability to ready to attack, but I grabbed his arm, he tried to pull away so I give him the ' b!tch try me' look.

We watched them from behind the boxes.

Looking down it was Dazia, atsushi and kunikida.

What are the after, are they here for the files?

Suddenly kunikida smashed the dazia's back into the box's and gave him a elector about responsibility, damn man.

My attention was pulled away from chuuya at the moment.

" hey, I know that look, keep your eyes over here" chuuya whispered yelled, grabbing my face.

"what bloody look!!?" I whispers back. Pulling away from him hand.

" the 'and today your my new obsession will be...'look" he said doing quote finger signs.

"I do not!" I argued back.
" do"
" not"
" do"
"not"

He continued this till. " Dazia go look that side for the blue box" kunikida said, " oki :)" Dazia happily responded,while atsushi nervously laughed.

So they are here for the files to, damn life just isn't easy!!!

What do we do!? We could use chuuyas ability, take the box and go, or take the files out and go around, or...

" hey Dazia, been a while" I face palmed, damn if chuuya!!

" chuuya!. Its been a while!" Dazia smiled cheerfully, but I could hear the venom in his voice.

" isn't he from the port mafia!" atusho asked Dazia, he looked very nervous. I don't blame him.

" anyway if you excuse us, we will just be taking a box and going" chuuya smirked, he put his hand on the box.

" sorry we can't have that, that box belongs to us" kunikida said, pushing up his glasses.

Chuuya smirk grew wider, his body lighting up, kinda like a light bulb. He was activing his ability.

" wait, wait, you said earlier 'us' is there someone else here? Mabey hiding behind the box?" Dazia said smirking.

I want to scream!!! Dazia moved closer, I jumped out and pulled chuuya down.

" hello! I'm y/n, I do apologise for this situation we are in." I said putting on an innocent smile.

" y-your in the port mafia!!? " Atushi yelled." it's complicated you seen I kinda joined after u met you" I was suddenly cut off

"you've met before" chuuya asked, I got berved and pushed his hat over his eyes.

He struggled a bit, but he was fine getting it off.

Dazia jumped up the boxes, right in front of me, I could hear each breath he took, his brunet eyes sparkled like a diamond in sand.

Chuuya pulled me back, he seemed an, probly because his parenter was right up next to his enemy.

I kicked his leg. " clearly this isn't going to end peacefully, but neither of us are getting the box" I smiled.

They all looked at me confused. I was so tempted to just ' what you lookn at' slap, but I didn't.

" the box, there's a bomb on it, it's not one we can defuse tho. So... RUN!!" I ran and grabbed chuuya's gloved hand.

We were out and safe(?) I guess.

" well, that was interesting, you know your a very beautiful person. Would you like to take a dive to the after life with me" Dazia said kissing my hand.

" look I'm suicidal, but I have things to do befor I die, thanks anyway" I responded

I kisses Dazia cheek and smiled. "see ya soon atsushi!! Keep safe!!" I yelled as me and chuuya walked away.

Leaving all  3 boys confused. Chuuya had a little grumpy mood as we walked back.

--------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Have an amazing day! :D