Is This Kidnapping? Ch 10

Y/n pov
So to catch up.

1st my aunt gets married to a man I thought was fiction, mori. Aswell meet atsushi, and find a book with my name on!

2nd I'm kinda forced into the port mafia, with Chuuya as my partner.

3rd I met Dazia at a mission, and then  the Russian rat in a sewer

4th We met the gulid.

5th I now need the name of the Russian rat, that I somehow forgot!?

Oh yeah 6th I got a text... From a bunch of bandages!

And now the present...

What do I do!!? Dazia is texting me. He's on the enemy side! Should I tell someone?

He wants to meet up, does he know something, or mabey wants to know something?

So many possibilities. I have 3 days to get the rats name. So if I meet him today, I will have tommorow and the day after to get the name!

Okay I guess now I should respond to his text... But how?
Like
'sure meet me at the little cafe, at 3' or mabey 'why? I have no reason to listen to you'

Ugh! This is so annoying!!

Finally after over thinking, I came to the a decision.

I'm a member of the port mafia, so I should ask why. Because, well because I am confused....
I never claimed to be smart, or good at math, or English, or history, or geography... The lost continues...

So I reply.

You to unknown
Hello Daiza, apologies, sincerely. But why would I meet with you? We are on enemy sides afterall.

*sent* okay I did it!

From unknown
That's so funny coming from someone so smart, don't act foolish.
Make the smart choice and meet me. Okay ;)

That was a threat, wasn't it? I sighed, I guess this wasn't an option.... Damn it.

We had agrees to meet, 1pm, at some random location. I didn't know anything about it, he just said he would send a location soon.

Not helpful... The time is currently 12:15. *ding* I heard my phone.

Well finally... But what exactly is this place? Its like some sort of abandoned church? I'm not sure.

I got ready to go, but of course this day wasnt gonna be easy.

"were you going" duck, I cursed to myself.
"hey chuuya, I'm just going out for a walk" I said sweating neverously.

"really?" he didn't believe me. I would say this is so mean not to trust me, but he isn't really wrong... Oh well.

"yeah, I never got any new socks!! It's so sad!! Do you know how cute it mini yellow duck socks look!!" with this over the top comment, he let me go.

Great onwards to a mass munipulator. Well done y/n.

I followed directions on my phone, and finally I had reached the destination.

It looked like an abadonded Church the closer to the door I got. Push open the stiff and stupidly heavy door, I saw rows of empty chairs.

The chairs filled with dust and cobwebs. I walked up to the front. There was a table, it had a red cover. It looked new, and cleaner as if it was put there recently.

I touched it lightly when suddenly "you look so adorable up close" Dazia was right behind me. I stubble backward landkh in his hands.

The bandage wee tights wrapped around his arms, as his arm wrapped around my waste.

I put my hand on his arm. "you can let go you know" I said.

He smiled, let go and walked back. I turn around to face him after gaining my balance.

"so, what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked looking him up and down.

He could be hidding something like a weapon. Or recording the conversation.

His chocolate brown orbs looked strait into my eyes. He smiled again. "let's go on a walk" he said proudly.

Seriously... Just tell me what you want!
"okay, are you going to tell me during the walk or perhaps are we going to a different location to talk?" I asked walking slowly towards him.

He chuckled and started to walk. He really can be an a$$hole. Now I know what how chuuya feels!

We walked in silence down a public street. It felt terrible, we were in a public space so he wouldn't attack. It would draw to much attention. But at the same time it was like every step wad planned out by him.

Suddenly I had realised...

I was at the door of the armed dective agancy....

Way to go y/n. Dumb a$$ of the year award....

"im here with our soon to be new member"
I ran, I ducking ran....

Is the Kidnapping!! I never should have replied at all!!

I ran without thinking. I'm not fast tho, nor do I have the stamina.

I hid in an alleyway. Unfortunately yasino caught and pinned me....

I shouldn't like this but you know what duck everything!

This totally feels like Kidnapping!!!

------------------------------------------
Hello,
I hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!
Have a good day :D