𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Third Person POV:

The white widow, also known as Revna's long time friend, Yelena Belova, walked into the bar and pulled her pistol out of its holster and shot off a bullet.

Everyone inside the bar, including the "badass" owner and his gang, flinched in surprise. However, they were the only ones who didn't run out screaming.

One of the men charged Yelena, and she punched him in his chest, making him choke on his breath, before she punched him hard in the face with her other hand, his body falling unconscious. Two other men charged Yelena. The taller one one pulled out his gun, Yelena immediately pushing it to the side just as the bullet shot out. The white widow slammed against the taller guys skull, arms circling around her from the other guy.

Yelena jumped, kicking off the taller mans chest as she flipped around the shorter mans body, pinning his arms behind his back. He cried out in pain, his body slamming against the bar floor and slipping into a sleep.

When Yelena turned around, she noticed the owner was trying to flee. Pulling out her knife she threw it, the knife landing directly in front of his face. He gasped in surprise, and turned the other way, only for a knife to hit directly in his bicep.

"Fuck!" He whimpered. Yelena stalked over to him and ripped the knife from his flesh, pushing him against the wall and pointing the knife under his throat.

"Fine establishment. I bet it would look better with a few hints of red." Yelena smirked.

The owner gulped, "who are you and what do you want?!"

"I want information. I need to know where the Raven went."

"The Raven? I don't know who you're talking about!" The owner cried.

Yelena huffed and pulled out a picture of Revna, holding it up for him to see, "this woman. rumor has it she was at your bar a few nights ago."

"She was. She wanted to play darts with me and my boys, but we had to teach her a lesson for embarrassing us."

"And I'm assuming it wasn't you who won the fight." Yelena said.

The guy glared at her, "some guy was with her."

"Guy? What guy?" Yelena asked, pressing the knife tip further against his throat.

"I don't know his name! H-he had a metal arm! Shoulder length brown hair."

"The soldier." Yelena mumbled under her breath, letting the owner of the bar go as she walked towards the exit, stepping over some of his unconscious goons.

"Don't let me see your face again!" The owner yelled out after her.

Yelena turned around and pointed her gun at him, shooting him where he stood, before tossing a grenade behind her, quickly leaving the vicinity as the bar blew up.

"What do you have?" Taskmaster asked through the coms.

"We need to find the soldier."

Revna's POV:

"You ready?" I asked Natalia as I parked the car in the animal shelter parking lot. Nat turned and looked at me, a big smile on her face, "yes!"

I laughed, getting out of the car and opening her door for her. Natalia kissed my cheek as a thank you as we walked into the building. The place wasn't too busy, but there were a few family's.

Natalia grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly, both of us entering the dog part of the building. Nat let out a little squeal of excitement and squeezed my hand harder. Nat and I along with another couple were the only people in here.

We walked up to a cage where a German Shepherd was inside. The name on the tag said his name was Riley. Nat cooed when she saw him and poked her finger through the cage. Riley got up and sniffed her finger, licking it a little and then sat down, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Adorable!" Nat grinned. I nodded my head in agreement, letting him sniff me and he spun around before sitting down again.

We moved onto the next cage, Riley pressing his body up against his cage so he could see us. I laughed lightly at him and turned my attention to the small Grey pitbull puppy. Nat cooed again and the pups eyes slowly opened from the nap it was taking.

I looked up at the name tag on the cage, seeing it was a female named-

"Lily pad?" Nat laughed at the name, "it's kinda cute."

Nat and I walked around, looking at each dog. Of course they were all cute and we wanted nothing more than to take them all home, it wasn't the move right now. Especially with a wedding to plan.

We did make our way over towards the cats and kittens area, and Natalia fell in love with an all white cat with black spots. There was one over his eye that made it look like an eye patch, the other one was on his back. He had one on the top of his tale and another on his thigh.

"I want him. And I'm naming him Oreo." Nat stated.

I laughed, "Oreo is a good name."

Nat went and found someone and told them that we wanted to adopt Oreo, and after final decision making, adopted Riley. And Lilypad. At this point maybe we should have just adopted all of the dogs.

"What have we done." I giggled, paying for the animals and the care package they gave us for each animal.

Nat grinned, "We have fur babies together now."

I grinned, kissing her quickly and grabbed the leash of Riley who was super excited to be going with us. In the other hand I was carrying lilypad while Nat carried the box Oreo was in.

Once we got all situated in the car, we were on the way home.

"I think Bucky should get a cat?" Nat asked.

"Yeah?" I asked, glancing at her.

"Mhmm. I think it would be good for him. I know you guys hangout, but i don't want him to be lonely."

I grinned, kissing her lips at the red light, "I think it's cute you care about my friend."

Nat shrugged, "I know how much he means to you. I know I had my issues in the beginning, but I know you're just friends. We're getting married."

"Damn right baby." I kissed her lips again just as the light turned green and I sped the rest of the way home.