𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Bucky's POV:

"What do you want for your bachelorette party?" I asked Revna, walking down the aisles of the grocery store.

"Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of it being a surprise? You know, letting the girls plan it."

I smirked, "Well you are the only girl at the party."

Revna huffed, "Fucker. Ugh I don't know. You don't even have to do anything. Just make sure the food is good."

I laughed, "Rumor has it Thor is going to bring some of his Asgardian Ale."

Revna let out a small coo of amazement, "That sounds- hold on, Nats saying something."

I hummed, hearing some shuffling on the other end as I checked out some of the frozen vegetables, my eyes catching the reflection of a blonde woman dressed up in an all white suit. One that was similar to Natasha's. I looked off to the right where she would be standing, only to see nobody there. With a shrug, Revna began speaking on the phone.

"Natalia said no strippers." Revna said, laughing and I heard Natalia giggle, mumbling something about how warm and cuddly Revna was.

I tossed the bag of frozen peas in my cart, "Well shit, guess we can't invite Clint."

Revna howled with laughter on the other end, a thud before I heard Nat fall on the floor with a whine.

"Baby a-are you... okay??" Revna wheezes out, still laughing at my joke.

"You're such a meanie." Nat said, the pout and jut of her bottom lip clear in her voice.

Revna laughed harder, sounding like a squirt bottle for half a second before calming down, "You're such a dick."

I giggled, "I know. Okay, no strippers. Any other no no's that Nat can think of?"

"I'll be texting you if I do." Nat said with an evil giggle.

I chuckled, "okay. Revna, corn or broccoli?"

"just get both." She replied.

I nodded, "Good call. Bye Revna."

"Bye Buck."

The line clicked on the other end as I stuffed my phone in my pocket, tossing the packages of frozen corn and broccoli into my cart. I went to go grab a few more since they had a deal where if you bought ten you got ten free, when I saw the reflection again. My eyes squinted on it a little more, wondering where I had seen this woman. She looked familiar to me and I couldn't remember why.

When I looked to my right again, the woman was gone like she had vanished in thin air and I had wondered if I was hallucinating. To make sure I wasn't, I looked to my left, stumbling back into my cart when the glass freezer door was pushed into my face.

Blood trickled down my nose as I fell onto the ground, tripping over the cart.

"Привет, сержант Барнс. (hello sergeant barnes)" the blonde spoke in the Russian tongue, "Не умирай слишком быстро сейчас. Дай мне полный вкус Зимнего солдата. (Don't die too quickly now. Give me the full taste of the Winter Soldier.)"

I jumped back when she went to stomp down, pulling myself up to better defend myself.

"Не хотел бы повредить этому красивому лицу. (Wouldn't want to hurt that pretty face.)" I sneered, making the woman chuckle before she reached behind her and pulled out a long knife with an evil smirk.