6

{A/N}

F/S: Favorite Snack

F/D: Favorite Drink

F/TS: Favorite TV Show

F/TO: Favorite Take Our

~

It was around 3 pm when Hawks dropped you off at your apartment. You thanked him before walking into the building and heading up to your apartment. 

Well, that wasn't so bad. 

You opened the door to your apartment and walked in, locking it behind you, going to the kitchen to get a snack and a drink. 

After getting (F/S) and  (F/D) you walked to your room, closing the door and hopping on your bed, scrolling through your phone, and reading about some villain attacks. Of course, some other hero rescued them. Rising heroes are always on their best behavior, trying anything to get in the higher ranks. 

You shrug it off and finish eating your snack, getting up to throw it away. 

After throwing away your snack, you walk to the couch, deciding to watch some tv. You sit down and put on (F/TS). You were about 30 minutes into the movie when you felt something underneath in between your thighs. Your cheeks turn red and you let out a yelp of surprise. You open your thighs, afraid of what was there, and you see a red feather. 

Wait, that's Hawk's feather.  

Your face turns a deep shade of red. 

Hawk's feather, under my thighs, near my-

You squeak and grab the feather, throwing it across the room. It flys up and goes towards you. Again, you squeak and hide behind the couch. You grab your phone and call Hawk's number. 

He answers after 2 rings. 

"Hey kid, what's up?" He asks, while on his line his feet were propped up on his desk in his apartment. 

"Hawk's, your stupid feather is in my house, and now it's chasing me! Make it stop!" You yell into the phone before the feather finds you, hurdling towards your hiding spot. You shriek and run, while you hear a laughing Hawks on the other end. 

He fell off his chair from laughing so hard. 

"Did you seriously forget I control them? Did you think the feather went rogue or something!" He was crying on the other end, trying his best to hold in his laugher but it just wasn't working. 

"Hawks, stop this now! You don't even want to know where I found it!" You scream into the phone, still running from the feather until it immediately stops. 

There was a long pause on the phone. 

"H-Hawks?" You gulp and look around. The feather was just in mid-air. 

"How did you find it." He said in a teasing tone. You could tell he was probably wearing a shit-eating grin right now. 

"Hawks, I'm being dead serious. Get your fucking feather out of my apartment before I burn the damn thing." You said in the calmest voice you could be. 

"Hmm," Hawks says to himself with yet another mischievous attitude. 

"I'll get it out IF you do something." He said.

"Anything just get it out of here." You cry into the phone, the feather was being slow and coming towards you slowly. You began backing up, getting closer and closer to a wall.