1

{A/N}

Hope you like it, love!

~

There you were, waiting for the ceremony to begin. You had you're costume on, and were prepared. You had made it into the top 10 with ease, making it to #8. 

You were sitting in your order, looking at the heroes around you. 

You didn't say anything to them, even though Mirko was trying to say something to you across from a few other heroes. You just smiled at her and looked down at your lap, not wanting to talk to anyone. You were thinking of what you would say. 

Soon, they began calling you all up, one by one. 

~

10. Ryuku

9. Yoroi

8. Hellfire

7. Kamui Woods

6. Crust

5. Mirko

4. Edgeshot

3. Best Jeanist, who couldn't make it to the ceremony since he was still in recovery. 

2. Hawks

1. Endeavor

~

You looked into the crowd as they stared at the group in awe. You knew you were going to be one of the first to give a speech, so you had to think quickly. 

After Ryukus and Yoroi's speeches, it was your turn. 

You looked calmy at the audience before letting out a small smile and making sure you were heard. 

"Honestly, I'm just glad I'm here and hope I'm making everyone proud. I just want to be able to make people feel safe, and I'll do the best to continue on my path of doing so." You shrug and smile widely as people clap. 

You watch with ease and awe as everyone else gave their speeches, trying not to laugh at Crust's since he was crying. 

Until he interrupted Edgeshot. It made your blood boil. 

"Come on guys who want's to hear this canned crap, Stain maybe?" Hawks said bluntly interrupting Edgeshot, and your mouth fell. 

There was silence for a moment before Mirko spoke up. 

"I like this guy he's fun!" 

"As always you enjoy causing a commotion," Edgeshot mumbled. 

"I find it fairly rude." You spoke up glaring at Hawks. 

He smirked at you and shrugged before grabbing the microphone out of the lady's hands. 

"I just have a problem holding back is all." He said before making a big speech and flying in the air, talking about the ratings. You felt like he was bluntly hinting that he should have been #1, which you found to be even ruder. 

Yes, you knew Endeavor was cold and did have a lower approval rating, but you knew he earned #1 after All Might had to retire. 

Hawk's feathers flew down and some went onto your head. You mumbled some frank words under your breath before burning some with your breath, making it light so it wouldn't go out into anything but a little huff, like a match to a lighter. 

Finally, the dunce was done talking and flew back down, he looked at you and saw the tiny pile of ashes at your feet, you subtly hinted the middle finger on your cheek to him, and his smirk grew even more.