4

You slowly wake up, hearing snoring which was strange. It was also strange how you didn't feel your bed underneath you.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open and you looked in front of you. Your head was facing the TV.

Huh, must've fallen asleep on the couch.

I hope Hawks got home ok.

You moved a bit and realized the couch felt a little higher and warmer.

Why does this thing have a heartbeat all of a sudden?

Your face turned pale at the realization. Slowly, you turned your head and saw him. Your head, on his chest, as he was fast asleep, having a small snore.

Immediately your face heated up.

Oh crap, what do I do! I don't want to wake him up but at the same time, this is so embarrassing!

Ok Y/N, calm down. You don't want to have a panic attack right?

You slow down your breathing and look up at him again. His mouth was open a little, and his slight stubble was a little messy, the same goes with his hair.

That's cute...

You close your eyes, trying to enjoy the warmth. Your smile was making your face a little redder.

He's sleeping, so it's ok if I act like this. It won't be embarrassing if he doesn't know, right?

Wrong.

While your eyes were closed, Hawk's opened his.

He smirked when he saw your face.

You were awake, your face slightly red, your hair a little messy and a big smile of affection going towards him.

"Well good morning~" He cooed to you.

Your face froze.

"I-I." You opened your eyes to see a full awake Hawk's, smirking and staring at you.

"AHH!" You screamed and tried to move, but his arms wrapped tighter around you. He laughed as you squirmed.

"HAWKS LET ME GO YOU BIRD BRAIN!" You screamed at him, which only made him laugh harder.

Eventually, he let you go, and you jumped off of him and stood next to the couch.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GO HOME?" You yell while looking at him.

He chuckled and sat up, stretching his wings and arms.

"It was late, and you fell asleep on me and I didn't want to wake you up." He smiled and your face turned red.

"I-I'm sorry!" You say and look down like you were in trouble.

"You didn't do anything wrong. If anything, it was really cute." He chuckled lightly and got up, patting you on the head.

Well hey, at least we can hang out together for the whole day." He said as he walked off to the kitchen. You froze.

The whole day?!

You gulp and slowly follow him. You two walk into the kitchen. You open the fridge and he walks behind you, his chest hitting your back.

Your face turns red and you look behind you. He was scanning the fridge and had a worried expression on his face.

"Are you ok?" You ask nervously as you turn your head to him. He looks down.

"W-Wheres the chicken?" He says quietly.