3

You walked into your apartment, exhausted and letting out a sigh of relief.

God that was a long day.

You let out a relieved sigh as you flopped onto the couch.

So Hawks had flirted with me.

Wait, he flirted with me!

Your feel heat rise to your cheeks as a blush forms.

Like your blush wasn't bad enough, it got even worse when you heard your phone vibrate from your bag. You rustled through it until you grabbed your phone, yanking it out of the bag and turning it on.

!1 Message From Annoying Jack Ass!

Your face again turned another shade red. You opened the message and sat fell back first onto the couch.

Annoying Jack Ass

AJA: hey kid :)

SC: surprised you're not using a winky face this time birdbrain

AJA: if it makes baby bird that uncomfortable then i wont use it

SC: that's sweet lol

AJA: wyd?

SC: nothing just about to order some dinner, too tired to cook tonight

AJA: i can buy you dinner :D

SC: haha no i would feel too bad

AJA: oh come on! whats your address and dont say no because i wont stop bothering you until you give it to me.

~

You sigh and debate for a minute. He was going to buy you dinner, come over to your apartment, and have dinner with you at your apartment.

You look around and see it wasn't that messy and that you could make it look nice just in time.

~

Annoying Jack Ass

SC: fine, A/D/N (address name because if i wrote an address that would be illegal)

AJA: yay you agreed! do you want chicken? i heard this one place has amazing yakitori!

SC: yeah sure, sounds good :)

AJA: OH MY GOD YOU SENT A SMILY FACE

SC: are you gay or something-

AJA: if you're a dude then yes ;)

SC: and the winky faces are back, also you call that flirting?

AJA: be there in a bit :D

~

You let out a giggle, finding it funny that he didn't answer your question.

So, Hawks was coming over.

Wait, Hawks was coming over!

Oh shit, shit shit I need to clean up and get dressed!

You run around your apartment, cleaning it, and making sure it looked decent. You went to your bathroom and showered the day off of you, getting into a comfy pair of black jeans and a white and black t-shirt. Sure someone was coming over, but you felt you should still be comfortable.

Right when you finished setting up the table, you heard a knock on the door.

Oh god, it's him!