8

{A/N}

{Please Read}

Hey guys! It's me Sam. 

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. I moved back to my original home, school went out, realized I was genderfluid and came out with my new name, I got a job, and my dad has come back into my life. 

I think all of this was healthy for my mental health, and I decided I would write today to see if it would spark anything, and it did. 

Anyways, enjoy!

~

You land on a balcony, seeing Hawk's sitting down and eating his chicken.

"I'm surprised you're not done with it yet." You smirk, walking over to him. He had a nice apartment. A suite, of course, suited for the number 2 hero.

Hawk's got up, taking his chicken with him and walking inside. You follow him, looking around at his apartment.

It was a suite, modern, and of course big. Everything was neatly arranged surprisingly. Hawk's sat down on the couch, placing the bucket of chicken on the coffee table sitting in front of him.

He pats down on a spot next to him, smiling before grabbing a piece of chicken and biting into it. You roll your eyes before going to sit next to him, setting down your bag on the coffee table and getting yourself nice and comfortable.

"Nice place." You say, darting your eyes around the apartment and awing at it.

"Yeah, got a decorator to do it for me so I can't take all the credit." Hawks mumbles through a mouth full.

You laugh, his cheeks were stuffed to the brim, looking like an innocent child who was eating their favorite meal.

"Are you going to eat or are you staring at me eating?" He said being sassy, which was unusual for him.

"Someone's pissy." You chuckle, opening your bag and grabbing what you ordered.

"I think you're beginning to rub off on me." He chuckled.

You started eating, Hawks turning on the tv and picking a movie for the two of you.

~

"Ok, isn't it kind of like being a cannibal though?" You both were laughing.

"I'm not an actual bird though! My parents aren't birds!" Hawks was kneeling over laughing. Having finished your meals you brought up this topic.

"But you look like a bird!"

"Ok, let's say I was an actual hawk, hawks eat chickens and other birds." He looked at you dead serious.

"They also eat lizards..." He looked at you before smirking.

"I'm not a lizard, though. I have dragon features." You glare at him, crossing your arms around your chest and huffing.

"They have to be related though." He shrugs, kicking back his feet.

"Ok, whatever." You chuckle, getting up and grabbing all the trash.

"Where's the trashcan?" You ask.

"In the kitchen." He grins, pointing his thumb behind him.

Walking over to the kitchen and dumping in the trash, you peek your head behind and see him scrolling through the tv.

"Hey, there's hot milfs on!"

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Hawks, I love me a good milf, but- NO!" You yell, seeing him daring to click on it.

"I will buy it and make you watch it."

"Abuse." You topple onto him, straddling him and grabbing the remote. You turn back to the TV, holding his arms down and clicking cancel.

"Jesus christ Hawks, you didn't have to be so difficult." You get off him, holding out your hand to help him get up. He huffs before crossing his arms.

"You're a grown man, start acting like it." You walk away, sitting back on the couch and scrolling as far away from those channels as possible.

He groans, getting up and dragging himself onto the couch.

"You're a fucking man child." You chuckle.

"Yeah yeah." He rolls his eyes before looking at you, smirking.

"Oh god, what is it now child?" You notice him, turning an eye towards him.

"Nothing nothing, just your costume looks a little tight."

You blush.

"Man child, and a perv." You mumble.

"Just saying." He chuckles, looking around out of embarrassment.

"So do you have patrol again tomorrow?" You ask, giving him your full attention again.

"No, just plain old work." He groaned.

"Hah, sucks for you." You grin, basking in the small self-satisfaction that he can leave you alone.

"I can be extra speedy though so we can hang out ~" He cooed.

"Hawks, a woman needs a break every now and then."

He frowned.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. For once you felt bad because he looked genuinely sad.

"I'm sorry, I can see if I can VISIT you." You smile, trying to make him feel better.

"I'll bring lunch-"

"DEAL!" 

~

After a while you had to leave, saying good bye to Hawks and actually letting him hug you, which felt nice. 

You went to your apartment, took a needed shower after that sweaty, hot ass day, and laid down, messaging Hawks goodnight before passing out. 

~

Short chapter? Yes. 

At least its an update though! I promised one of my readers personally I'd get a new chapter updated and I wanted to keep that promise! 

Thank you all for the support! I'll do my best to update again tomorrow because this may be a wake up call for me!

Love you guys!