CHAPTER 1 - FDOS

📍: Baton Rougue, Louisiana
August 14th
5:19 AM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

So today was going to be the first day of 10th grade, and I was lowkey nervous that's why I was up so early.

I been going to the school but I was just so nervous I don't even know why.

- - - FEW HOURS LATER - - -

"JANIA!!! GET UP IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!" my mom yelled to me from her room.

I hated when she did that, like why couldn't you just get up, and tell me?

By anywho, I started my shower water, and while it was getting hot I went into my room, and picked out my outfit for today.

I got my shower bonnet, and tucked my hair inside it, and went into the bathroom starting to play my playlist on Apple Music, and shuffle played it.

The first song that came on was Your Love by Nicki Minaj (the queen)

Nobody could tell me nothing about Nicki I don't care if it was evidence right in my face, in my eyes she could do no wrong.

"He the type to pop tags and be cockin' the brim
Might breeze through the Ave, might stop at the gym
And he keep a du rag, keep the wave on swim
Wa' waves on swim so they hate on him
Anyway I think I met him sometime before
In a different life or where I record
I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve
But my vision ends with the apple on the tree
'S' on my chest cause I'm ready to save him
Ready to get buck on anybody that plays him
And I think I love 'em, I love 'em, jus' like I raised him
When he call me momma, lil' momma, I call him baby" I sang.

I closed my eyes as the hot water just ran down my body

I day dreamed about me falling in love, and becoming a wife, and have little children running around.

But then I opened my eyes, and told myself that would never happen.

In the past I had boyfriends that real life played me...

And now that I look back on it I never wanna date again so I turned the water off, and continued getting ready.

I grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around my body as I started doing my morning routine.

I then got my flat iron, and plugged it in so it could be already ready when I needed to use it.

Then I sat on my bed, and lotioned my whole body.

After that I washed my face mask off my face, and started getting ready.

I put on a black Spider Man crop top, with some all white jeans, and my Jordan retros.

I walked into the bathroom, and took off my bonnet, and started touching up my hair.

I got my flat iron, and I started flat ironing it just to make it look cute.

I sprayed perfume all over my body, and went to my dresser, and put on my earrings, belly ring, and my all gold watch.

"MA!!!" I yelled tryna get my moms attention.

She didn't say anything...

I hate when she does that too like why do mommas do that.