CHAPTER 23 - ANOMALY

KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV

I was at the studio just coolin, getting some songs in.

Jania was at school so I was really hella bored right now.

"Wassam lil nigga". I looked up from my phone, seeing 3 walking into the studio.

"Wassgood" I said sitting my phone down, and dapping him up as he came up to me.

"What you been on?" he asked sitting down.

"Shid nun fr been tryna get it in" I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"That's wassup, how you an ole girl holdin?" he asked, turning his head to me. I chuckled.

"We been straight" I shrugged, putting my attention back in my phone.

He smacked his teeth. "You sho'?"

"Yeah nigga" I said getting a lil frustrated with his questions.

"My bad, I'm just tryna make sure" he said throwing his hands up, and sitting back.

It then went silent..

"Mane ian gon lie, I think she pregnant" I said breaking the silence, looking at him. He just stared into the ceiling not saying nun.

After about 30 seconds he finally broke his silence.

"Why you say dat?" he said looking back at me. "She been acting hella weird lately.. like- like she don't wanna fuck with a nigga nomo" I explained.

"So that mean she pregnant?" he chuckled.

This nigga bruh...

"Mane you kno' what I'm tryna say"

"No.. no I don't" he laughed. "You always think shit a game bruh" I shook my head, continuing to scroll through Instagram. He was just sitting there crying his eye balls out.

"Alright alright-" he said putting his hand on his chest, catching his breathe. "Ion wanna hear it"

"Ight on a serious note, what makes you think she don't wanna be with you?" he asked me, I could tell he was getting serious now.

"Because everytime I try to give her some attention or just do ANYTHING for her she act like she got a attitude asum, or she don't want me round her so I just be chillin" I explained.

"Well maybe she might be pregnant cause I'm sure she would've just told you how it was if she ain't fuck with you nomo" he replied.

"Nah bruh these hoes be bogus, she prolly just round me for my money mane, and ion like that!" I said pouring my heart out.

"Nigga this girl tatted your name on her bruh, she participated in a whole SHOOT OUT for you nigga, and you mean to tell me she don't love you?!?!" he said getting louder.

I just sat there...

"I ain't never say she don't love me.." I said lowly.

"Do you love her?" he asked me. I didn't say nun.

"See this yo problem nigga!" 3 said getting mad.

"I do love her 3.. I really do I just don't know how to show her dat, she don't deserve a nigga like me"

I never felt this way about a girl EVER! Not even Star...

Idk why I just couldn't do right by her. After listening to 3 this nigga could've been right.

"So what you been doing since you ain't been giving her no attention" he asked me as he sat back.

I didn't say nun..