CHAPTER 29

- - - A FEW DAYS LATER - - -

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

Kentrell has been out with his homeboys for three days in a row now.

Yes he has came home, but not for long.

He would come, we could fuck, and he'll be on his way.

And this has been going on for three days now.

I don't know why he got that tattoo of me for anyway.

He said cause he "loves me" and wants to show me how much he "appreciates me" but he doesn't act like it.

I think he only got it so I could overlook all the cheating and shit he does.

He been playing with my mind our whole relationship and now I'm finally catching on.

He think he can go stick his dick in other bitches and get away with it, why can't I?

Ofc I don't have a dick but that's not the point.

So while he was out with his "homeboys" I was gonna go out on date with Fredo.

He and him have been talking for awhile now and I'm starting to actually like him.

He seems very genuine, and hella nice.

So why not?

Teelee had did my hair in a slick back ponytail, and did my makeup along with it.

I didn't tell her where I was going because I knew she would tell Kentrell.

So I just told her I had a job interview, and she believed it.

I was now sitting in the room trying to put on my heels.

I never dressed girly because I never go anywhere.

But I had on a black crop top, with some orange camouflage pants, and black heels.

Once I finally put my heels on, I limped over to the bathroom to get a bandage.

I had a cut in my foot from fighting Kentrell's ass.

He had came home late for the second night in a row and I was fed up about it.

So when he came I cussed him out and beat his ass.

That's probably why he haven't been here but I don't care.

As I finished putting the bandage on I hear my phone ring making me run over to it.

I look at it seeing it's Fredo.

"Hello?" I said walking over to the dresser to put on some perfume.

"Aye I'm outside" he replied.

"Okay I'm coming down now" I said sitting the perfume down.

"Ight" he said, and I hung up.

I walked over to the body mirror to make sure I looked presentable and was happy with my look.