CHAPTER 16 - SWITCHED UP

📍: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Tuesday, October 9th
12:31 AM

        KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV

"Damnnn that shit hard" Three said looking at the picture I was showing them of Janias tattoo .

"You told her to get that shit, didn't you?" Boomer said looking at me, crossing his arms.

"Hell nah, she just surprised me with it yesterday" I said looking at him.

I looked to my left, and saw KD shaking his head with his eyes closed. "What?" I said to him.

"She slow mane y'all ain't even been together that long" he said.

I smacked my teeth. He had a point but fuck what he was saying. "I think I wanna get her name too" I said looking at all of them.

It went quiet as they all looked at eachother. "Y'all niggas ain't shit" I said as I got up.

"If that's what you wanna do gon head nigga" Joe said with his arms crossed.

They ain't want me to do it, and I could tell by their body language.

—————

I walked in the house, and saw Jania with her head laying on the couch chair arm. I closed the door, and walked closer to her noticing she was sleep.

I walked to the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator grabbing the pitch of Kool-Aid. I tip toed back to the living room, and poured it on her then sped upstairs. Not all the way but behind a piece of wall so I could still see her.

"OMGGG!!!!" she yelled jumping up looking down at herself. She looked around, and slowly started walking.

"KENTRELL!!!!" she yelled. I acted like I was just coming out of my room, and walked downstairs.

"Ye- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I said walking closer to her. "YOU HAD YOUR PERIOD?!?". When I got close enough she grabbed me by my hair, and started hitting me.

"You play to fucking much man" she said pushing me. I walked back up to her, and picked her up then slammed her on the couch, not hard tho.

"Oh fuck no!" she said jumping up, and walking up to me pulling my hair again making my head go down. I swear I needa cut this shit atp cause she be pulling the shit out my head. She then went behind me, and put me in a head lock, taking me to the couch.

Then I hear my phone start ringing. "Aye my phone ringing, you win" I said. "No fuck that phone" she said choking me tighter.

I got up, and moved her arms from around my neck, and went to my phone.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"So I just got off the phone with this promoter from Miami his name is Duece or something like that.... but he booked you for a club appearance down there, you down??" Montana asked me.

"Hell yeah I'm down"

"Alright imma call him back it's gonna be on Saturday the 13th"

"Ight mane". "Alright" he said before hanging up the phone .

I put my phone down, and went back to Jania in the living room.

"Bae I just got booked for a show in Miami"

"Awe good for you" she shrugged.

"Manee chill out" I said walking over to her trying to hug her, but she pushed me.

"Stop being mean, let's go take a shower" I said looking at her. She just looked up at me, with a straight face.

"Come onn" I said starting to laugh causing her to do the same. "Seee" I said grabbing her by her arm heading upstairs.

—————

I was laying in the bed sleeping with Jania, until a knock on the door woke me up. I got out the bed, went downstairs to the door, and looked through the peep hole seeing it was Star holding Kamiri,

"Wassup?" I said opening the door.

"Don't WaSsUp me" she said rolling her eyes.

"Alright watchu want??"

"Do you NOT see your son here?? You havent seen him in about 2 weeks"

"I been busy mane" I said wiping my hand through my face.

"Yeah fucking with that DOG ass hoe of yours" she said rolling her eyes again.

"Aye watch yo mouth around my baby" I said taking him away from her.

"Or what??" she crossed she arms.

I turned around, and saw Jania coming down the stairs.

"Who is it bae??" she said walking closer to me. When she got close enough she looked, and saw Star. She then looked at me a way, and walked off upstairs.

"Soo wywd?" Star said looking at me.

"Imma keep him til Thursday, cause I got a flight to catch Friday"

"Omg Kentrell" she said slapping her head.

"You always fucking complaining get tf off my porch" I said before slamming the door in her face.

"Get on my fucking nerves mane" I mumbled to myself as I went up the stairs.

I walked into the room, and Jania wasn't in there. I layed Kamiri down on the bed, and turned the TV to cartoons for him to watch. I walked to the bathroom, and Jania was in the shower.

"Who is th-?" she said peeping her head out the shower curtain. When she saw me she hurried, and went back inside.

"Let me take one with you" I said walking up to the curtain, and peeping in. "Nooo get out" she said covering herself up as I looked her up, and down.

"Stop- you act like ian see you naked before" I said moving her hands. "Kentrell leavee fr I wanna take one by myself" she said looking at me. "Ight" I said closing the curtain back up, and closing the door, leaving out.

She been acting crazy asl lately, idk why but at first I thought I was just tripping. Now I'm started to really see it, even more. I wonder wassup with her...

I know this chapter is mad short but my birthday was yesterday, and I had plans, and stuff for that so I wanted to give y'all a lil sum incase I forgot.

Also, I started my new story. I have about 8 chapters done so I want y'all to decide when y'all want it. Now or later??