CHAPTER 26 - TRUTH

KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV

"Kentrell get out the street" Jania laughed as she recorded me.

I looked around, and pulled my gun out from my waist band, pointing it at the camera.

"WHO GON DO ME SUMN?!??" I yelled, walking up closer to her.

"Bae put that up" Jania smacked her teeth, stopping the video.

I just laughed...

"You always gotta ruin the moment" she laughed.

We walked to the corner store to get some snacks cause Nene kept complaining about wanting some pickles.

She never ate pickles, ion know why she wanted em so bad for now.

I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her neck starting to rock side to side.

"You know I love you right?" I said in her ear as I licked her neck.

"Kentrelll yo tongue is colddd" she whined as she shrugged her shoulders up.

I just laughed letting go of her.

I loved the times like this, it made me feel like a lil kid again.

We then made it to the house and walked up the porch going in.

"I can't wait to bust this pickle down" Jania said as she walked through the house.

"You said you can't wait to buss what down?" momma asked looking up at her as she swept the floor.

"This pickle" Jania laughed, lifting up the bag.

"Oh I thought you was talking bout something else" she laughed continuing to sweep the floor.

"What you thought I was talking bout Sherhonda?" Jania asked still laughing.

"You know what I'm talkin bout" ma chuckled.

"Dirty ass" I said closing the screen door.

Jania walked into the kitchen, putting the bag on the counter, and I sat down on the couch pulling out my phone.

I looked down at it seeing I had a message from Delecia.

Leica❤️: I'm otw home you still coming?

She just got off work, and we was supposed to just go over her house and chill.

Ne said she was going out with her friends or sumn, so she was gon be distracted.

I got up and walked in the kitchen seeing her grab some mustard out the cabinet.

"What you using that fa?" I paused looking at her confusedly.

"For my pickle" she grinned, putting some mustard on the tip of it before taking a bite.

"Mane you crazy as tf" I chuckled, watching her eat it.

She put some more on the tip, and put it to my mouth.

"Open" she said still chewing the last bite she took.

"Ne get that shit out my face you crazy" I said as I pushed it away before hopping on the counter.

"It's good bae you trippin" she shook her head and she popped open the soda she bought starting to drink some.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I grabbed it seeing Delecia texted me again.

Lecia❤️: ???

Me: Yeah I'm otw

I shut my phone off and looked at Jania, seeing her quickly turn her head.

"You good?" I asked her.