CHAPTER 6 - NENE VS. STAR

📍: Baton Rougue, Louisiana
September 4th
5:00 AM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I woke up to my annoying ass alarm going off. I look to my right, and see Kentrell ass still slumped with his son in his arms.

"Ughhh" I said getting up, and stretching.

As much as I hated school it was a must for me to finish it.

I really wanted to go to college, to get a degree in nursing.

I wanted Kentrell to be in school with me but he said he's dropping out cause he tryna focus on rapping.

But since the first day we met to now, I never heard him rap or go to any studio...

I walked out the bathroom after taking a shower, and doing my routine then I see Kentrell sitting up in the bed on his phone.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Wassup" he said dryly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nun"

"Kentrell I know something is wrong... what is it?"

"Nothing mane!!!" he said getting mad.

"Alright damn relax" I said.

He didn't say anything. I sat down on the edge of the bed just staring at him...

"What dude?" he said looking up at me from his phone.

"Now that I think about it you said you were dropping out of school because you wanna rap but I never heard you rap.... or go to any studio" I said still looking at him.

"I'll be at the studio today" he said looking back down at his phone.

"Can I go?"

"Yeah if you outta school"

"What time?"

"Shid idk whenever I get up"

"Okay" I said getting up.

I went downstairs, and sat on the couch waiting for the bus.

I scroll through my Instagram, and I come across a picture Star posted of her, and Kentrell: