CHAPTER 21- L.A.

📍: Florida, Miami
A Couple Of Day's Later
12:32 AM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I opened my eyes as I felt somebody hovering over me, seeing it was Kentrell. We were still in Miami because the flight we were supposed to take to leave got canceled so we decided to just stay a lil longer cause why not.

"Wake up ma we gotta go" Kentrell said in his sleep voice. I sat up, and looked around seeing it was still dark outside. I got up from the bed, and stretched letting out a yawn.

Tomorrow was Kentrell's birthday, and we were going to LA because Lil Yachty invited him out to his show. But before we were gonna go to a lil dinner so Kentrell could open his gifts then after the show we were just gonna go to the club to catch some vibes, then back to BR we go.

I walked into the bathroom, and grabbed my tooth brush beginning to brush my teeth.

- - - LATER - - -

"Mane hurry yo pussy ass up so we can go" Kentrell said to KD as he was complaining about his suit case being too heavy like he's not the one who packed his clothes...

We all stuffed ourselves in the elevator, and pressed the 1st floor button heading down.

"If this shit stop working I wouldn't be surprised" Ben said rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"I told y'all asses to just wait but nahhhh y'all wanna be hard headed" I said putting my input in.

"Oh un un- let's not talk about no hard heads now" KD said side-eyeing me, and Kentrell then looking away. Everybody bursted out laughing except for us.

"Noo don't look like that now we heard y'all last night" Joe said pointing to us.

"OHH YESS DADDY KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING!!" KD moaned out as he banged on the elevator trying to demonstrate the sound.

"Boy shut your ass up, I wasn't even saying that" I said as I hit his shoulder.

The door opened, and we all looked up heading out. We walked outside to the car, and packed our stuff in.

"Now how in the hell is we all finna fit in here?"  3 questioned with his hands on his hips.

"Mane y'all get in I'll call a Uber for us, and we'll meet y'all at the airport" Montana instructed.

"Mannn y'all always gotta leave us I knew y'all didn't fuck with us forreal" KD pouted as he climbed in the back seat.

The rest of them got in the car as me, Kentrell, Montana, and Joe walked back inside the Hotel waiting for the Uber.

—————

The Uber pulled up, and got out his truck helping us put our bags in. Montana got in the front while me, Kentrell, and Joe got in the back, with me sitting in the middle.

The driver pulled off, and I pulled out my phone starting to scroll through Instagram.

- - - A HOUR LATER - - -

"Thank you sir!" I said to the Uber as he was getting back in his truck from helping us take out our bags. Kentrell paid him, and we were now all at the airport walking in.

We did all of the security checks, and was now going to sit down. I hate waiting in airports, it just seems like we be waiting for a whole 2 days.

- - - FEW HOURS LATER - - -

We now made it to LA, and when I tell you it was nice here it was NICE!! This was my first time coming here, and I already loved it.

We were just pulling up at the Hotel, and I was sleepy asf. As soon as we got in the room I knew I was gonna be out.