CHAPTER 28

FREDRICK GIVEN'S POV

"Whea you know her from bruh?" I asked my lil brother as we walked through the mall.

"School nigga" he said looking down at his phone.

I just nodded.

"Why?" he asked looking up at me as he turned his phone off.

"You seen that shirt shawty had on?"

"Nah" he shook his head.

"Mane yo ass needa start paying attention" I said with aggravation.

"What shirt she had on nigga?" he said.

"A NBA shirt bruh" I sighed still walking.

He smacked his teeth. "Man she ain't got shit to do with them niggas she prolly don't even know what the shit mean" he protested shaking his head.

"Did you not see her hand?!" I said surprisingly.

"Hell nah" he said.

"Do yo ass need glasses nigga? Is yo eyes okay?!" I asked him.

"Nigga ian staring at shawty that fucking hard, it ain't my fault you a creep and I ain't" he protested.

"Bruh her ass gotta be associated with them niggas she had the nigga whole name on her hand" I said looking at him.

"You off percs or the drank?" he looked at me mugging.

"Yeah yo ass good as gone you can't hang wimme nomo" I said.

"Nigga you are trippin, I go to school with this girl and ain't see not nan tattoo on her" he defended hisself.

"Fuck allat what she say her name was again?" I said as I pulled out my phone going to YouTube.

"I know you ain't finna search this bitch up on YouTube" he paused.

"Mane what's the girl name you starting to piss me off" I smacked my teeth.

"You pissing me off with this wanna be detective shit if you scared of them niggas just say that shit. This yo second time accusing somebody of being associated with them niggas" he said.

"All I need is the hoe name outta you and you can bounce dude" I said nonchalantly.

"Ian giving you shit nigga fuck you" he said walking off to the other direction.

"Lame ass nigga" I mumbled to myself continuing to walk.

- - - COUPLE HOURS LATER - - -

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

"Hello?" a deep voice boomed through the phone.

"Hey, who this?" I asked watching the door.

"This the nigga you met at the mall" he laughed.

"Ohhhh righttt... wassup" I said looking down at my nails.

"I was just tryna call you to make sure you wasn't faking, I see you legit now" he continued laughing.

"Yeah I'm legit" I laughed with him looking back up at the door.

"What you on?" he asked.

"Nothing forreal I just got home probably about to clean up and get something to eat" I sighed getting up from the bed.

"Worddd you going to school tomorrow?" he asked me.

I didn't say nun.

"Hello?" he asked.