CHAPTER 15 - INKED UP

📍: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Friday, October 5th
6:56 AM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I opened my eyes, and the sun beamed all in my face. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand seeing I had about 100 missed calls.

From my mom, dad, family, friends, everybody. I just shook my head, and went on Instagram.

All I saw was me, and Kentrells picture as well as Kentrells album, causing a smile to appear on my face.

I went to YouTube, and it was doing numbers I could've cried. I am so proud of him...

I then turned off my phone, and put it back on the nightstand, and rolled over to Kentrell.

"Baeee..." I said whispered as I kissed him. He was still sleeping. I got on top of him, and leaned down kissing him in his mouth.

"Mmm" he moaned lowly gripping my ass. He rolled over causing me to get on my back, and started tonguing me down. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he started pulling off my shorts.

"Let up ma" he said in a low deep voice tapping my arm. I moved my arms from around his neck, and he started taking off his underwear.

Once he fully took them off, he threw them somewhere in the room, and looked at me with a small grin.

"Come onn" I whined holding my arms out. He leaned into my arms, and slowly inserted hisself inside of me causing me to let out a small hiss.

"Ahh shit" I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head when he fully put it in.

—————

KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV

"Alright I love you bae" Jania said kissing me.

"Ight love you to" I said kissing her back.

She closed the car door, and walked off going inside the school. When she was fully in I pulled off.

I picked up my phone, and saw I had 3 missed calls from Delecia so I called her back.

"Hello?" she said sounding annoyed, as the call connected.

"Wassam?"

"Kentrell why THEE FUCK, did that hoe post a picture of y'all?!?"

It took me a minute to process what she was talking about but then I remembered. "Wym that's my girl?" I said laughing a little bit.

"Ohh so she's your girl now?!?"

"She been my girl... fuck is you talking about??" I said starting to get annoyed.

"Oh alright... two can play that game hoe" she said before hanging up.

I don't know why she was tripping. She already knew I had a girl, and she still fucked with me, so I don't see what the issue is now.

- - - LATER - - -

"Aye keep that!!" I told Alex as I hit my blunt. I was at the studio with the guys recording.

I saw some light fill the room so I look up, and see Jania walking in with a mug on her face. She walked pasted everybody without speaking, and went to one of the back rooms.

"Hol on mane" I said taking off the headphones, and walking out the booth going behind her.

I opened the room door, and she was sitting on the couch on her phone, when I walked in she didn't even look up at me.