Interacting With Devils Part 2

Y/n P.o.v

The reason I made the deal, was because she'll owe me. It's convenient when you have some sort of blackmail on a Devil. Things may turn quite fine if I bring up the payment. But, for getting a huge payment, means that Issei must be in real danger a lot of times. And since the Fallen Angels are after him on a daily basis, I might get what I want.

After Rias and I shook our hands, she gave Issei his first pact. It was Koneko's, but she had another pact at hand. They tried teleporting him to the house that he needed to go, but it failed. So, they sent him on a bike. 'Like, really? Where have you seen a Devil going on a bike?' I asked myself. After he left, I looked at Rias, and she nodded.

Right now, I was waiting on an alleyway, beside the bike that I used, that was close to the house that he was in. It's been minutes since he entered. So, I've been listening to music all this time while eyeing at the house.

Finally, Issei got out of the house. He was walking down the street, mumbling to himself. Then, the sky turned purple. 'Not again.' I thought. I took a peak and saw that there was a woman behind him.

I took off my headphones and put them on the bike. I got out of hiding and saw the light spear passing by. It almost hit me. I looked at the woman, she just made a new spear, and jumped ready to strike Issei. I ran towards them, jumped above Issei, and was delivering a punch.

Suddenly, a green light blinded me. I managed to punch the woman away, but the green light made something that ripped my shirt off and blew me away with the woman. That thing almost ripped my pants or they ripped, but not all of it.

I landed on the floor and looked up to the Fallen Angel who was looking at me. But... But... 'Kala?'

Kala was standing there, with her black feathered wings spreading, and some part of her clothes ripped. Her expression was the same as mine. Shocked. She blinked and came back to her senses. She flew away from where we were standing.

I, slowly, looked at the direction she went, and saw her figure getting smaller. My fists clenched out of instinct, and I was frustrated, confused, and... I don't know now.

Issei: "Dude, you ok!?" I turned to him. I took hold of his shirt and pulled him.

Y/n: "Did she gave you her name!? If she did, what was it!?" He seemed scared and confused.

Issei: "I-I think it was Kalawarner." I let go of him and looked at his left hand. A red small gauntlet with a green orb in the middle. His Sacred Gear. I looked at the direction she went, and she was out of sight. "Dude, why are you here?" I looked at him, then started walking where was my bike.

Y/n: "I was in the neighborhood." Issei followed. 'Damn it!'

============Timeskip============

We were at the school grounds, once again. 'Seriously, why the hell do this people work at night!? It interrupts my beauty sleep!?' I was leaning on the wall with my arms crossed, while Rias was explaining to Issei about his newly found power.

Me on the other hand, I was still thinking about seeing Kala or Kalawarner again. I mean, at first I was happy, but the feeling changed instantaneously. I was confused and surprised to actually see her, and the fact that she was a Fallen Angel put more frustration into my thoughts.

I saw Issei leaving, but not in the best moods. I looked at Rias and she was talking to Akeno, who seemed to be sad that Rias treated him so harsh.

Rias: "...I don't want him to overestimate himself. Plus, I'm not going to let those Fallen Angels harm my new favorite servant." She looked at me. "I want to thank you for keeping an eye on him."