Late Night Talks

Xenovia P.o.v

We returned to Gremory's residence, and Loki was apprehended by Rossweisse and Odin. Sirzechs told us to take a rest for the night and that we've earned it.

At this moment, all the females were in the bathroom taking a bath while the males were in their bathroom beside ours. I was pouring water over my shoulder while inside the large warm bathtub that could be considered as a pool. Asia and Irina were talking about how the latter has been reincarnated as an Angel.

Sona: "It is nice to relax after such battle."

Rias: "Indeed." She turned to Kalawarner, who was sitting outside with her leg up. "I've never expected to see you with more wings."

Kalawarner: "Jealous, Gremory?" She had a mischievous smile.

Sona: "Unexpected is the correct term, Kalawarner."

Kalawarner: "I have managed to endure the training that Lord Azazel has recommended me to be by Y/n's side." Her smirk grew more. "I've heard that you've been more bold with your affection towards Y/n, Sitri." Sona smiled.

Sona: "Yes, I have. Jealous, Kalawarner?" Kalawarner slightly shook her head.

Kalawarner: "Wanted to confirm the rumors and my rival. You better watch your back, Sitri." Sona stood up while having her hand on her waist.

Sona: "I am not afraid of a competition, Kalawarner. After all, I was the first to set my eyes on him." Kalawarner chuckled.

Kalawarner: "Is that so?" She stood up while getting in the water. "Well, I was the one who took his first." Everyone's eyes widened, except for Sona.

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Y/n P.o.v

I felt a shiver run down my entire body.

Kiba: "You ok?"

Y/n: "I just felt something horrible has just happened."

Saji: "Why are the girls screaming?"

Xenovia P.o.v

Sona: "I expected as much." I turned to her with wide eyes. "After the love mark you left him, I knew it was you."

Rias: "L-Love mark!?"

Kalawarner: "I was marking what is mine, Sitri. Shame that you never got to him first."

Sona: "Quite the opposite. He was always chasing me around for my attention. You came in after a week of realizing who he really was."

Kalawarner: "Still doesn't change the fact that I was his first." I was going to say something, but Akeno spoke first while standing up.

Akeno: "Ara ara~ Look at you competing over Y/n.~ Let's be honest, did he ever give any of you a cute little nickname that means something?~ Nicknames with your names doesn't count.~" Neither of them said anything. "He gave me a cute little nickname.~ Cupcake.~ I believe what is the meaning behind it.~" She turned to her side while puffing out her chest and butt out. I stood up.

Xenovia: "I'm the first one to ever have gotten a nickname from him, and let me add, I am his childhood friend." Akeno giggled.

Akeno: "Doesn't count since it's related to your name.~ Your only advantage is your past with him.~"

Xenovia: "The meaning behind my nicknames is girlfriend in another language. I believe he considered me as his girlfriend since childhood." I smiled proudly, revealing such a secrets.

Y/n P.o.v

Once again, I felt shiver run down my body. It got cold in this warm bath.

Issei: "Dude, you're shivering!" I nodded.