Multiple Emotions

Y/n P.o.v

It was the next morning. I was sitting on my bed while looking at the clock in my room, waiting for it to sound off with the alarm. I haven't slept all night. All I did was listen to music on high volume, pace in my room back and forth, and was tapping my fingers with my thumb. Do I have anger issues? Maybe. Am I crazy? I am. Do I make things look more dramatic than it should be? It's all the author's fault. I don't know why he made all this scene that I'm all high and mighty, then the next second I'm just a cry baby with daddy issues. It is all his fault, but he makes good stories, so I can't blame him.

(A/n: I don't know why you did this, but I ain't complaining. It is what it is.)

I wasn't in the mood to argue with the author, but I just flipped him off.

Then, my alarm went off. Without a second, I just turned it off. I stood up from bed and went outside the room. I reached the dining room, and saw Kala already eating breakfast. Another plate was beside her.

Y/n: "Who's that for?" Kala looked and pointed at me. I nodded.

Mother: "Good morning, Y/n." I took my seat beside Kala and nodded again.

Y/n: "Mjm." I took a bite from my food and started chewing on it. I swallowed and looked at her, who was sitting in front of me. "Did they leave?" I took another bite. She sighed.

Mother: "Yes." I scoffed. She sighed. "Listen, I know that last night wasn't the best way to have a conversation with your father. Especially, since you're doing what you're doing."

Y/n: "You agree with father, don't you?"

Mother: "I do." I was about to say something, but she continued. "But, the way he acted, and what he is doing, I don't agree. You deserve to know what's to come, and what you'll face."

Y/n: "Then, please! Tell me." She stared at me. Giving thought of what to say to me. I really wished that whatever they are hiding, to just tell me. But knowing them, this wasn't the case. She sighed.

Mother: "I really wished to tell you, but-" I let go of the fork and threw my hands up.

Y/n: "I'm not ready." I mimicked my dad. I looked at her and she was looking at me with a sympathetic look.

Mother: "Can I finish?" I was confused. "You ARE ready. It's just that your father isn't ready to bring you to his world. Oren didn't had a choice, but you do. And he wants what's best for you." I was more confused. 'What was the difference?' I asked myself. "For now, there are certain circumstances that are about to happen with Gremory. I know that you will intervene or wish to. With this events, you will become stronger, and you'll help your father. More than you know." I was even more confused. Mother was hiding more things from me. "I know that you want answers, but I can't. You deserve... No... It's your right to know. But it's not the right time. Please understand. I want to keep you safe, protect you because you're my son." She took hold of my cheek and caressed it. "I love you. So much." I took hold of her hand, and I felt her love through her hand. How could I not?

Y/n: "Why?" I looked at her. "Why is it so important to keep it from me?"

Mother: "Because it's something that your father and I decided. We decided to tell you when the time came. That time, isn't now." I looked at her with a skeptical face.

Y/n: "Something tells me that there's more to it." She nodded.

Mother: "There is, but please understand. Give us time." I took a deep breath and sighed.

I was annoyed and angered and confused as to why they are freaking hiding stuff from me. Was it that bad? What are they afraid of? I mean, losing me may be a reason, but there was something else.