Open Door

Rias P.o.v

The ORC and Student Council were in the ORC club discussing about the school already repaired. Xenovia has left with Irina fully recovered with the former planning on joining my peerage. Kalawarner left to check on Y/n after minutes of his confrontation with his brother and father. I mean, his adoptive father.

I was worried for him. After Torave dropped the news about his family, it shocked me, but I knew it shocked him, even hurt him, more than I could've imagined. During his confrontation with his brother, I sensed his pain. He was hurting. His rage and sadness drove his every move and it pained me to see him like this. I knew that Kalawarner would be there to comfort him in any way, but I wish I could also be there for him.

Sona: "Rias?" I came back from my thoughts and looked at her. She had a concerned look on her eyes. I sighed and looked at my peerage.

Rias: "All of you are dismissed. Get some rest, you all deserve it." They nodded and left, except for Akeno.

Sona: "Same for all of you. Have a good night." She addressed her peerage and they left except Tsubaki. Once the doors closed, she turned to me. "You were thinking about Y/n." I nodded.

Rias: "I'm worried for him. He's in pain and I'm sure he needs all the help he can get."

Akeno: "I'm sure Kalawarner is looking out for him." I nodded.

Rias: "I still worry for him."

Sona: "Do you think, that what the man said was lie?" I shook my head.

Rias: "He proved that he cannot lie. Something that caught my interest was the mark. I've never seen it before, but it harmed him when he lied."

Tsubaki: "I will look into it." I nodded again, and looked at Sona.

Sona: "I'll make sure to look after Y/n when he comes to school. He will need the reassurance that we're here for him." She said without me even thinking of anything, but I guessed that my expression said otherwise.

Akeno: "We all will."

Rias: "Thank you."

Akeno: "Finally admitting your crush on Y/n~?" I felt my cheeks heating up. I was going to protest, but Sona said something that shocked me.

Sona: "As his damsel, I have every right to worry for him." She said it with so much pride, a small blush on her cheeks, and a smile.

Akeno: "Damsel, you say~?" Sona nodded.

Sona: "I admit, that I have feelings for him. But, his well being comes first. That's my priority." Tsubaki coughed.

Tsubaki: "W-We should be on our way. We still have class in a couple of hours, so we must prepare for it."

Sona: "Agreed." They bowed toward us. "Farewell." The left, kept me wondering on what she just revealed. It really took me by surprise.

Akeno: "She became quite bold. I can't believe what our little human has done to her." I turned to her and saw her looking at me with a little smile. "I have to say, he has caught my interest as well." I shook my head while putting a hand on my head.

Rias: "Oh bother."

Akeno: "Rias." She sounded serious. "You have feelings for him as well, but the only thing stopping you is Issei." I looked at her with wide yet serious eyes. "I know that you haven't done anything with Issei, not even a kiss for him saving you from Riser. Even, the little thing with him against Kokabiel, it was hesitant. And it's because you are in a love triangle with Issei and Y/n. I know because I am in the same predicament."