What Else To Expect

Third P.o.v

Sirzechs: "It is no surprise that Y/n has a kind heart and is rough when it comes to personality. But, it still amazes me seeing him interact with other people." He was referring to how Y/n was with Nico, Kala, and Lady.

Azazel: "And it always depend on the person. To me, he has been the same as always. But, for you two, he has shown a little respect." Sirzechs chuckled.

Sirzechs: "I've seen that he has admiration towards me. In the end, he still treats me with the same personality."

Michael: "It is a welcome sight to be treated as a normal person, once in a while." Then, Issei was walking towards Michael with Xenovia and Asia behind him.

Issei: "Chief Michael? Can I ask for a favor?" Michael turned to him.

Michael: "As long as it is within my power."

Issei: "Can you let Asia and Xenovia be able to pray again?" Michael's eyes widened. Before Issei could talk any further, he chuckled.

Michael: "Forgive me, but someone already has asked me for the same favor." The three young Devils had their eyes wide. "You see, Y/n already asked me for the same favor. I am granting it."

Xenovia: "He... did that?"

Issei: "That's why he thanked you." Michael nodded.

Michael: "He has seen both of you in pain whenever you try to pray. But, I'm gonna ask you the same thing I asked him. Will you both pray to God, even though there is no God?"

Xenovia/Asia: "Of course."

Asia: "I will always pray to God, even if he is gone."

Xenovia: "It will mean everything to me." Michael smiled.

Michael: "I'm glad to hear."

Issei: "I got a question. If they pray to God, wouldn't that mean that they are praying to Y/n as well." Michael chuckled.

Michael: "When you pray or idolize someone, they are affecting the system they fall into, in a good way. Granting the system to continue. Even when Y/n isn't aware it, he will receive part of the prayers and help him with the day. You will see him in a good mood throughout the day."

Issei: "Y/n in a good mood? Now that's something I want to see!" 

Azazel: "And don't tell him about this. He doesn't like anything about being called Miracle Child or called lord."

Asia: "But, shouldn't he be considered as one?"

Michael: "Indeed. However, he doesn't find that good."

Sirzechs: "One would think that he would take this power and use it for their benefits. But, Y/n isn't the type of such."

Azazel: "In other words, the kid is afraid of his newfound powers."

Issei: "Why should he?"

Azazel: "Come on, wouldn't you be afraid to learn that you're related to some of the most powerful beings this late in the game?" This got Issei thinking.

On the other hand, Xenovia was thinking about Y/n the whole time. She felt hurt when he called her by her full first name. She didn't know the reason of it. She only felt an annoying sting on her chest. When he called her by the nickname again, her mind was racing with questions as to why he called her like that again. When he was stabbed, almost to the brink of death, the pain was something she didn't wished upon anyone. Seeing him like that brought so much memories of them, like if it was life flashing before her eyes. When she saw him coming back, she was overjoyed. But, it was overwhelming when they found out that Y/n was the last descendant, maybe be the actual son, of God. The moment Michael told them that Y/n was the one who requested for her and Asia to be able to pray, she felt her heartbeat increased. 'Maybe it's not too late.' She thought. Remembering Asia's words about him having feelings for her. It would take time, and that's all she needed. But, one thing that was still in her mind was him and Sona kissing.