New To The Crew

Y/n P.o.v

After the whole ordeal of saving Asia and stopping the Fallen Angels, we all went our separate ways. The only problem that I had was that I wasn't going home alone. Kala was actually going with me. I was trying to think of something to say to my mother. Of how things went down, and that Kala didn't had a place to sleep.

...

Thinking about it really was a really troublesome. It looks so wrong. Just bringing a girl into the house and telling mother that she didn't had a place to stay, forever, maybe. But, mother already knows that she is a Fallen Angel, so she might let her stay or kill her. It's a little confusing when it comes to mother.

Now, there was another problem. One that concerns me, right now. Me and Kala were kneeling in the living room with our heads down, not wanting to look into the eyes of the devil. My mother was so pissed, that her aura really would kill someone who is weak in the heart. Like, I arrived, and without second thought, she took hold of both of us and made us kneel in front of her while she sat on the couch. So, after the whole explanation of what happened, she's in this current mood. It was really awkward. I had to find a way to lighten up the mood. Mother sighed.

Mother: "Tell me, why-"

Y/n: "Ain't nothing, but a heartache.~" I interrupted her out of instinct. I quickly regretted what I just did because she gave me 'the look'. I looked down again. 'Please continue the song, guys.' I thought.

Mother: "Why is Kala here?" I took a glance at Kala, and she was doing the same. I sighed.

Y/n: "She doesn't have place to go." I bluntly said. I looked at mother with permission. "I wish for her to stay here with us." Kala flinched and looked at me. Mother had an eyebrow raised. "It's the least we can do for her. She saved me and helped me against the priest. So, please, I want her to live with us." I was hoping. Hoping for mother to agree to this.

Mother looked at Kala with annoyance. Actually, gave her a small glare. I looked at Kala who was looking back at her. 'Are they having a mental communication?' I asked myself. Then, I heard mother taking a deep breath and sighed.

Mother: "Fine." I looked at her with wide eyes. "But, you should understand a couple a rules in the house."

Y/n: "More like a couple of millions."

...

I was laying on the floor with a huge bump on my head while mother explained what were the rules of the house. 'She didn't had to hit me with a frying pan.' I whined. I looked up and saw mother finishing her brief of the rules and such.

Mother: "Y/n, you can take her to the guest room. She'll be staying there, for now." I stood up and nodded. "Once you're done, you and I will have a talk." With that, it just sent shivers down my spine.

Y/n: "Ok. Come on, Kala." I walked her around the house to show her where was the bathroom, my room, my parent's room, and my brother's for just in case she gets lost and enters the wrong room. Finally, we got to the guest room, which its where Kiri usually stays. Luckily, it had a few bunk beds because we sometimes have visitors. "This is where you're staying. Find one that doesn't have a name, and that'll be yours for the time being." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Trust me, we are a weird bunch." 

She walked around the room, until she found a bunk without a name. She took the top bonk because it was the only available bed. I walked towards her, and opened a drawer that was beside it. Took out a marker, and wrote her name on a tape that was on the frame. 'KALA'.

Kala: "I never thought that your mother would let me stay."

Y/n: "She wouldn't have if I hadn't told her the small lie that you saved me. She hates being in debt with someone." She gave me a small smile.