CHAPTER 10

"Let's play a game." He look at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

What's there to be amuse of?

"I have here. Jenga" I said, getting the jenga out from its box. It's been placed  here under the center table since the beginning since we played a lot when we don't have schedules. I kinda miss my members.

"The rules are simple, you just have to take one block on a turn from any level of the tower then place it on the topmost level in order to complete it.
The game ends when the tower falls completely or if any block falls from the tower. Understand?" I said as I assembled the blocks.

"What would the winner take?"

I raised my other brow, right! there should be a reward that's waiting for the winner. "How about one being a slave for a day? How's that?" I suggested. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun if I win.

He didn't respond much and only raise a brow. "That sounds cliché" he mumbled. He paused for a second and think his face lit up, "How about winner gets to have one wished to be fulfilled by the loser?"

Now it's my time to raise a brow. "That's sounds more cliché" I whined, I always hear that phrase whenever I watched K-drama.

Then the hero will fall to the heroine then- They are compatible, unlike us. And as if he will fall for me.

"How about the winner gets what he wants?" I bargained. That's right. From this night on I'll let myself fall harder for this man and stop if the situation is too much to handle.

"Good." He said and extended his hands. I blink for a few times before accepting his hands. If he will noticed it then I'll celebrate, but if he will draw himself far from me because of it then his not worth it.

We take turns in taking one blocks and place it on the topmost pile of blocks. It was easy taking 3 to 5 blocks but I'm on my 6th block and the pile of block is shaking. I didn't even properly take it out.

Gulping down my 4th can beer, I successfully take out my 6th block and put it on the top. Yes, we did take some of the beers I brought. It's was getting intense and I needed to gain strength and courage.

He's turn to take the block. His big hand carefully placed his slender fingers into his desired blocks and carefully takes one out. He's hazel eyes screams competitiveness.

He won't lose without putting a good fight so I'm also getting tense even though it's not my turn. I tightly closed my eyes when he successfully pulled out one block and put it on top. He smiled victoriously and immediately gulped down his beer.

Damn. Now it's my turn. I closed my eyes and prayed silently. Lady luck please be by my side just this one. I carefully place my fingers to the desired block which I find easy to pull. Although it's shaky i successfully pulled out the block.

I smiled widely wiggling my brow. My gaze landed on the man in front of me. He shake his head at me smiling. This time I'll make sure I'll win.

Can you imagine how many times I lose from him? Why is he so good at playing Jenga? I concentrated on the block I have to put on top of the piled blocks.

My eyes widen when the piled of blocks crumpled in front of me as I put my blocks to the topmost level. Damn. I lose. Again.

He smile widely, looking at me crumbled down.

"I have one wished waiting to be fulfilled." He paused for a moment and put his fingers on his chin like his thinking something. His face lit up, "Actually, No. How many times you lose is the same as my wished to be fulfilled right?" Joong stated mocking at me. He wiggled his brow smiling wickedly at me.