CHAPTER 9

"Director..." I called out.

Yes, it's the director who posses onyx orbs. Those eyes that emits intimidating and dangerous aura even if he gave you bright face.

The director is tall, lean with white complexion. They have the same physique with Benjamin. His hovering height caused me to look up to him.

A sigh of relief run through me when, I remembered I didn't noticed his presence during the audition period. I'm sure I'll mess up if I did notice him.

But why?

This onyx eyes were too intimidating to not notice.

"Shall I put my trust in you?" He said, trailing his slender fingers in his lower lip with his onyx orbs never leaving mine. The corner of his lips rose as he noticed I swifted my gaze. Why does he looks so scary than any other directors?

My brows furrowed, feeling uncomfortable. I heave a heavy sigh, letting out the nervousness he cause and gathering the courage to look at him straight into his orbs. "I will work hard sir. You can trust a newbie like me."

He raise a brow in amusement and grinned.

"I'll be counting on you."

The sound of his shoes echoed throughout the hallway of the building. Odd.

I shake of my thoughts, setting aside the worries that may come in the future. Right now, it's time for a celebration! I fished out my phone inside the pocket and message my members.

'Apartment.'

'Tonight.'

'Drinks on me. I have a good news'

I type, consequently. It's too much of a bother putting long sentences in one message.

A smile plastered my face when I recieve a reply instantly telling me they'll come. I opened my car and put on a seat belt.

Guess I'll have to stop by and pick drinks for the gang.

When I arrived at the apartment, a brow raise when I notice an BMW parked in front of the apartment complex.

Who's this some rich AF visiting my place?

This person who likes to broadcast his wealth. I parked mine beside the luxurious car, looking like a beggar. Who cares they're both cars.

Carrying two packs of canned beer and some chips I made my way to the door.

Since my physique equals my strength, halfway to the apartment I found myself panting. Yes, I do exercise and I danced a lot but strength isn't endurance. Sure I can last 3 hours in the concert hall but with strength? I don't know. I have a rough time carrying out the packs.

Before I stumble and fall I put down all the things I'm carrying on the cemented pathway.

"Nine..." I knitted my brow hearing a familiar low husky voice. When I lifted my head to see who it is.

His two hazel orbs met mine. Instantly the butterflies inside started to rumble inside. His thick brows were connected forming a line with his grimline lips.

I don't know if this guy has inherited all of the negative energy in the world. I always see him looking at people with his stoic and cold face. Occasionally, he's brow connects and I rarely see him smile.

Psh. It's not like I had the opportunity to to look at him for his whole life. But what is he doing here? Pavel?

"Nine my friend!" Speaking of the devil.