CHAPTER 19

I woke up by the ringing sound of my alarm clock. I have to set it to make sure I'll woke up on time if not I'll probably gonna sleep all day. I got up from my bed did some stretching and made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Yes, morning routine even though it's already high noon. The presscon will be on 3 in the afternoon so it's much better to sleep all the day to noon to save up some energy.

Speaking of which, did that person had a break? Did he take a good rest?

Searching for my phone in my bed, I knitted my brows when I didn't find an trace of my phone. I didn't brought any bag on my way here nor on my way to the filming site only my phone. Because my manager will do that for me.

Where would that go?

Don't tell me I left it behind in the filming site? Damn, Of all things it's the phone I left?

On the second thought, maybe just maybe someone found it and return it to my manager. I hope it really happened. I didn't even message Joong.

I walk out of my apartment wearing shirt, jeans and a converse with a bucket hat on my head. My manager will bring my suit to the salon I frequently visited to do my hair and make up.

When I reached the said salon, I immediately parked my car on their parking lot its not much of a parking lot really. It can only fit 5 - 6 cars. But it's wide compared to other salon.

"Good day sir..." I waii at the salon staff flashing a small smile.

A lady ushered me to a seat, asking for my preferred drinks. I quietly uttered water. Minutes later she was back with a glass of water place in the bar tray and a piece of straw beside it. I mumbled thanks just stared at my reflection in the mirror in daze.

Will I be able to recover my phone? I had it only a little while. Plus it cost much of money. I'll never buy any of that brand again. I heave a sigh, I didn't even send a message to Joong.

"Good Day Nine. It's nice to have you again." I lifted my head to welcome the tall lean man who possessed fair skin. His blond locks sways as he gracefully walks towards me.

"Good Day P'San" I greeted back the manager of the salon.

"Mild already brief me about your look for today." He said touching my hair.

"Please don't put too much make up." I whined. The last time he did my make up was iconic. I look like a girl. I don't really put mind to it because it was good and he said its perfect for my face.

But, it trended higher than our actual comeback. It's good for publication, however I don't want people to believe that I was only a walking pretty face that I have also talent that I can showcase.

"I won't it'll make you look the heroine instead." He said teasingly.

"Funny P'sand." I said rolling my eyes.

He let out a hearty laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"This way Sir."

We both turn our face to the newly arrive costumer. His hovering height domineered around the area. All attention were on him, as he walk with his confidence gracing inside the salon.

What is he doing here? Don't tell me we visit the same salon?

"Nine... Small world huh." He stated darting his onyx orbs into my dark ones. He pulled a chair beside me settling himself on the chair.

"Director..." I manage to utter. Indeed, a very small world Director. This is coincidence? Or plainly scripted? I mentally shook my head, don't put too much pressure on trivial things.