BONUS CHAPTER I

My forehead creased just by looking at the news headline of known newspaper. Pictures of two beautiful people were on top of the news.
Cassedie Wane and Nine Kornchild is dating?

The beautiful actress and model Cassedie Wane was seen entering and going out of a famous club in Bangkok. There's nothing wrong with that though, but Nine Kornchild an idol was also in the same club. Just a couple of months ago, there's speculation of a actress and idol dating in an online platform. Is this what they're talking about?

I tossed the news paper in the table, so early in the morning but this news makes my blood boil ruining my mood.

But is this true? Sure the actress involved is indeed beautiful no one will argue with that. But, other companies restricts their idols to date right? Isn't it the same for them? They should implement that! For the sake of their idol career.

This sucks, because it's not impossible for Nine to actually fall for her, she really is a beauty and my heart aches for that fact.

While I'm big and tall and most especially a guy.

"What happened to your office?" Architect Kim exaggeratedly asked.

Her round eyes became rounder as she opens the second box in the center table in my office. She look at me using her despicable face.

"Seriously, Engineer? Two box of album?" She stated. I only glance at her for a second before returning my attention to the first box.

Heck! I've been trying to get a photo card of Nine. There are 5 albums that I've opened but didn't get a photo card of Nine. Instead I've got 3 Photocards of Dome, 1 of Benjamin and 1 of Pavel.

With knitted brows, I open another album. I swear this is the most exciting yet annoying thing I've ever done in my life.

When their group made a comeback few years back, I brought only one album. I didn't know that the photocards are randomly place in the album. I brought only one album, so I really wished to have Nine's photocard but then, Pavel's smiling face appears.

After that incident, I brought more than 5 albums just to make sure I'll have Nine's photocards. So far I've collected 14 photocards of Nine.

Then, I'll keep one album. The rest was used as pricez for all the games and activities that the Fandom will hold.
I smiled inwardly looking at 4 photocards of Nine. Yes, after going through 2 box of album I only get to have 4 photocards. How cruel is that? Nevertheless, I'm happy at least I got 4 photocards.

"Your crazy." I head Architect Kim uttered. I shot her one death glare that she just shrug of and continue to sketch in her sketchpad.

Damn. He looks so cute.