𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

TW: MENTIONS OF VOM!T

12:54 pm
June 1st, 1996

I remembered nothing.

My eyes slowly opened as the bright sun flooded them, an unexpected and unwelcome greeting. I had an excruciating headache that sent my head in pain with every throb. Where I was? I had no idea. I was wrapped up in a huge hoodie that smelled strongly of cologne. Who's? I still didn't know. My vision slowly restored and I saw a large, high ceiling, stone-built room with green Quidditch decorations all over. I knew for a fact that this wasn't my dorm, but it was definitely a Slytherin's. All of a sudden, a sharp pain shocked my stomach. I didn't care where I was in that moment, but I knew there was a bathroom close. Without being able to control myself, my feet hoisted me out of the bed and ran me to the bathroom, where I threw up the alcohol that had stayed in me from the night before. My eyes watered and I cringed as I threw up, but I honestly felt much much better. Behind me, I could feel the presence of someone, but I didn't care who. The person came behind me and carefully pulled my hair back and caressed my back with their cold hands. Then, I felt the cold rings on my back. Fuck. Draco.

I used a towel on the sink to wipe my mouth and I slowly turned around, definitely not eager to see him behind me. We made eye contact as he stared at me with his bright, grey eyes with a slight look of concern on his face. "It's okay. I threw up too this morning. I'm not repulsed." He whispered.

I furrowed my brows at him. "Why am I in your dorm?" I shouted back at him, pushing him away from me a bit.

"Ron fucking ditched you." He shouted back. "I couldn't just leave you in your dorm, someone needed to take care of you and Pansy was way too drunk to help. Blaise took care of her." He said back, looking down at me from where he had stood up.

He helped me up and I stood next to him, staring at myself in the mirror. God. I was a wreck. My hair was terribly ratty, my makeup was smudged all over my face, and I still had my dress on, with none other than Draco's Quidditch hoodie on over it. My head still throbbed as I stared at myself in the mirror. All I wanted to do was sleep it off, but I had to return home the next day, which meant I had to prepare my belongings. I rubbed my forehead with two of my fingers and started back into Draco's dorm and collapsed onto the bed and pulled his blankets around my small body. I could hear him going through his dressers and tossing his clothing into suitcases to prepare to head home. His noisiness interrupted my sleep, so I sat up abruptly and he turned around and gazed at me.

"I'm going back to my dorm," I announced, crawling out of his bed, "let's just forget this ever happened. I don't want people to think I'm one of your little sluts who stay here religiously."

He didn't say a word back, as he was too focused packing his stuff up. As I was leaving, he stopped me. "Armstrong," he grabbed me by the hood of the hoodie and spun me around to where I was facing him, "hoodie. It says my last name on it, take it off. I don't want your psychotic boyfriend knowing you were here all night, just for your sake."

I stood there and gave him an exhausted and confused look. He scoffed and yanked the hoodie off of me, throwing it into his suitcase. Hobbling back to my dorm, I saw Pansy walking out of Blaise's dorm as well. At least I wasn't the only one that looked rough. We both started cracking up at each other, realizing what we looked like.

"Bitch, you look like you just got railed." She snickered.

"Say's you." I laughed right back at her.

We both hobbled our way back to our dorms together and immediately fell asleep right when we entered.

I ended up sleeping for 7 hours. Nothing had gotten done all day, and I had to leave tomorrow. My heart stopped when I saw that the time read 7:56 pm. Shit. I rushed out of bed in a hurried manner and started piling all of my belongings in my suitcase quickly, before I was interrupted with a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said sassily. The door opened with a creak, Ron standing on the other side, with a sort of disturbed look on his face.

"Look, Estelle. I apologize for last night, I just felt very uncomfortable with the atmosphere I was placed in." He explained, sinking into my bed.

"It's fine, Ron. But aren't boyfriends supposed to help out girlfriends, and not ditch them?" I snapped right back in response.

He swallowed hard because he knew I was correct. "I said I was sorry, okay?"

I shook my head and finished piling my belongings into my gigantic suitcase. So much for giving us a whole day to pack up, it took me about 20 minutes. In the meantime, Ron laid on my bed and beckoned me to lie with him. I hesitantly scurried over to him, and laid in his arms. For some reason, this wasn't my safe place anymore. The small back rubs that Malfoy had given me while I was getting sick this morning made me feel safer than how I felt with Ron. Eventually, he stepped out of my dorm to go to sleep, and I was relieved to have my own time. My eyes fell heavy, and I soon fell asleep as well. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.