𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

I refused to believe it.

I absolutely refused.

It was too soon, for there was essentially no time. No one had an adequate quantity of time with her. Not me, not her mother, not her friends, not even Draco. For we were robbed, an unbelievable girl stolen from us.

I would've given anything to meet my grandchildren, to see her get married. To see her marry the Malfoy boy.

He had come to our front door, days before he was taken away to become a brutal Death Eater. Estelle's curiosity was skyrocketing, but no matter how much she tried and tried to answer the door, I refused to let her, because I knew exactly what the boy had come for.

I had opened the door and seen the timid blond in which had lived next door, shuffling his feet and staring down at the ground. He glanced up and saw me standing there, and he tensed up.

"Hello Mr. Armstrong." He had mumbled before clearing his throat.

"Why, hello Mr. Malfoy. What brings you here today?" I had asked.

"Listen, sir. I can't hesitate any longer. I am in love with your daughter. And I know that you have spent your years protecting her, and I just wanted to make you aware that I would die for her. I'd like to ask for your blessing to marry your daughter after this is all over."

And I had said yes. I had said yes from the start. For the only other man I trusted with my daughter besides myself was Draco Lucius Malfoy.

And the poor boy never got to marry my beautiful daughter.

And I didn't get enough time with her.