Queen Anne's Lace

Bakugo Katsuki also known as Ground Zero was one of the main pro heroes in charge of dealing with a yakuza group called The Fallen. He was known for his ruthlessness when dealing with violent gangs that tried to mimic what the yakuza stood for all that time ago. Now, he was one of the big guys in charge of finding them and taking them out of hiding.

So there he sat with one of his trusted colleagues Kirishima Eijiro also known as Red Riot. Together, they were a good cop and bad cop duo that took down major cases like these swiftly. But this yakuza always managed to slip under the cracks. The Fallen didn't mess around with cleaning up their tracks. They couldn't even catch one member of the group, they only managed to catch one of their enemies. But even their enemies didn't know anything other than not to mess with them.

The Fallen was known as the 'fallen angel' yakuza. Based on what little research they could find from interrogating lower level gang members, the Fallen was known for gaining members from the homeless or banished. They recruited their members from the thrown out or abandoned. Once the new members gain their trust, they are treated as a big family that takes care of each other as long as they out their yakuza bind before anything else. They are infamous for their criminal acts dealing with rival gangs that left no evidence behind. There were rumors that once they were done killing everyone, they incinerated the bodies into ashes for a cleaner disposal. The rumors were further confirmed when the people in charge of the case found out about two big members having powerful fire quirks. Dabi and Kitsune.

But there was no more information regarding the Fallen. They were practically scraping at the bottom of the barrel for any kind of intel on where the yakuza could be hiding, what kind of quirks the members might have, and where they would be striking next.

Bakugo groaned, slamming his head repeatedly into his desk before taking a huge gulp of his espresso.

"Buddy, you okay? That is like your third espresso." Kirishima gently asked, approaching his friend carefully.

Bakugo slammed his fist on the table in aggression, starting to rant, "Shut the hell up. I'm buried to my neck, trying to find this Fallen member guy. Apparently, I got a top off that one of their guys were injured from a petty rival gang. But when I get to the scene to try to find anything, all of the evidence has just magically FUCKING disappeared."

"Bakubro-," Kirishima tried to interject before Bakugo yelled louder.

"I'm serious! No bodies. No blood trail. Not even a fingernail or hair strand to work with. I am so close to—URGH!" Bakugo need his little rant by putting his head down on his folded arms. Kirishima did the manly thing and patted his best friend's head.

"There, there. It's all right, dude." Kirishima whispered, hoping to god that they find some sort of clue soon. "Look, maybe we could ease up a bit on the case for right now. There are a bunch of other guys that need taking down. And only the best guy could do it!"

"Hmph," Bakugo hummed against his arms, barely moving his head to the side to look at Kirishima.

"Come on, they need the best hero, Ground Zero to help out with the big villains that need to be taken down. And who better to do the job?" Kirishima paused for dramatic effect before gesturing jazz hands towards Bakugo, "My bro!"

Bakugi relented, "Fine. But this case is my main mission focus right now. If anything comes up with solid evidence for it, I'm right back on it."

"No problem! Now, let's see what jobs we can get taken care of quickly." Kirishima replied, practically pushing Bakugo away from the cluttered work desk. Kirishima felt a little bad about leaving the work to the police officers for a short time, but he needed to make sure his friend didn't dig himself into an overworking hole.