Begonia

Bakugo had his head in his hands at his desk. He was trying to find anyone on with streets through the cameras in the traffic slights and nearby stores to see if anyone that fit the description of Shinso's video. It was useless.

He couldn't find the scarred Dabi anywhere. He suspected a man that always covered his face with a scarf, but that turned out to be some part-time worker at a convenience store. He thought he found the 'ninja' fo the group. What was his name? Shin? Shun? Anyway, he thought he found him near the dojo on the other side of town from the hair he had. He was so close with that hint only to find out that it was the daughter of the sensei teaching at that dojo.

Each time he tried to find at least one of the men, it always led him on a wild goose chase. Not even the quirk entries that were available to the public were of any help. He thought that he got a lead when he learned one of the Todoroki children that had blue flames only to find out he was reported dead almost ten years ago. He might still have a lead there, but who knows anymore...

"Ugh," Bakugo groaned into his palms. He felt like exploding something up.

"Boop," Kirishima's whispered voice came from the side of him before he felt a sticky treat being pushed into his cheek.

"Not now,"

"Come on. I even picked up the savory doughnut holes from down the street. You earned this little treat. You have been working so hard, dude. Take a break with me,"

"I'm not even close to anything," Bakugo argued back, ignoring the look from Shinso at a borrowed deck.

Shinso was just there to help out with the findings in the cameras, but still couldn't find anyone. Shinso bit his lip as he thought about Izuku's new friend Shoto. He hasn't seen his quirk yet, but his hair matched perfectly with the suspect. But he was so nice to Izuku. And yet Izuku did find him stabbed that might have been from an enemy gang fight. Shoto had been bugging him lately in his own head. The need to continue the case against the Fallen Angels and the friendship of Izuku we're battling against each other in his moral conscience.

"Alright, give me the fucking stupid ass pastry ball," Bakugo complained. Kirishima successfully pushed the doughnut hole into Bakugo's mouth after he was finished talking.

Shinso looked back at his coworkers in the case before sighing. Maybe he should take a step away. The guy with the peppermint hair can wait. He had some chocolate doughnuts to devour.

*

Osamu stood at the board with Ryu as they went over a backup plan if the Rising Demons tried to infiltrate them at their base. Shinobu and Launchpad we're leaning on each other as the two went over the necessary rules. It was simple. Protect yourself and the family they made here. Defend at all costs and attack when necessary.

Shun was balancing his pencil on his nose before Doc flicked it off his nose. Chef was just listening with her head in her hands, she had her own plan of just hitting intruders with pans like the others would try to do when they wanted to steal some food from her kitchen. Dabi listened as he watched Shoto head out for his date.

"Hey, be careful out there!" Dabi shouted out.

Shoto waved, "I will!"

"Be sure to wear condoms!" Ryu called out his advice which sent Shun to the ground to laugh hysterically.

"I wouldn't need them," Shoto argued back softly with a blush overtaking his face. Dabi smirked as he watched his little brother. Shoto was wearing a nice crisp dark blue button-down shirt with dark grey jeans. He wore comfortable black shoes on his feet that were perfect for running if he needed to. Shoto had on a black harness like suspended over his shirt that he borrowed from Dabi. His hair was loose around his shoulders with the white hair parted to the side to obscure the red side of his hair.