Morning Glory (Part 2)

Shoto came out of the room with Bakugo and Kirishima leading the way. Shinso was right behind him as all of them walked down the hallway.

Bakugo grumbled to himself, "Do all this work... I don't even get to lock up the guy..,"

Kirishima patted his shoulder before wrapping his arm around Bakugo's shoulders to lean on him. Bakugo glared at him, but let it happen anyway.

They arrived to see Dabi explaining to the rest of the group about what happened. "...and we could team up with them to have extra numbers to take them down. It's a win-win situation."

Ryu hummed, "That does seem like a good plan."

Doc pursed their lips, "But are we sure it's a good idea?"

Osamu adjusted the glasses on his face. "If anything bad happens, it falls on Kitsune because this is his decision. But right now, we focus on bringing home the gardener boy."

Ryu smiled, "We could count him as an extended family since Kitsune is involved with him. So this is basically a rescue mission with the added bonus of bringing down a competitor. I don't see anything wrong with it."

"Then let's get this show on the road. Hop to it, officers!" Shun laughed while he swung his legs back and forth from his seat on one of the desks that an officer was working on.

"I'll call back up to the station," Kirishima announced, dragging Bakugo away with him so he didn't make a scene. Meanwhile, Bakugo was starting to grow angry once again since the Fallen Yakuza group was right in front of them and he couldn't do anything to capture them without jeopardizing Izuku's safety.

Shinso yawned, "I'll get some other heroes to meet us halfway there. But right now, let's go over a plan."

Osamu nodded, "Right. I have gathered information about their warehouse and everyone in our group memorized it."

Shinobu raised his hand.

"Don't worry, Shinobu. Launchpad and you will be teaming up with Doc."

Shinobu lowered his hand.

"Is there anything else before we go over a plan for the rescue mission?" Osamu asked. He looked around to everyone in the room before turning his attention directly to Shinso. "Alright then, let's get started."

*

As promised, heroes met them halfway after they had formed a plan. The plan was to infiltrate the base with the heroes running towards first with the Yakuza right behind them. After that, the police will charge in after them to arrest the Yakuza members. They already had more backup transport cars called ahead of time to transport a large number of members somewhere else. That's how Bakugo and Kirishima met up with the rest of the Bakusquad. And that's also how Shoto met Uravity, Ingenium, and Froppy once again.

Uravity pointed at him, "Wait, you're Kitsune?!"

Shoto nodded calmly, "Yes. Sorry for hiding my identity from you. But I hope to have your trust in our alliance to bring back Izuku."

"I expect a thorough explanation afterward to fully understand. But for now, I appreciate your help in the alliance today to get our friend back."

"Kero. I had a bit of a hunch from what Shinso has told us about the case and since you showed up out of nowhere with a stab wound. But I do trust you since I feel like you didn't mean for this whole thing to happen," Tsuyu remarked. "But if you ever break Izuku's heart, just know that I will personally kick your butt."

"Noted," Shoto nodded back to her in reply.

Together, the heroes, police, and Yakuza group moved together as a unit towards the multi-level warehouse in an abandoned site next to a factory that the city gave up restoration on