Tulips

Ryu sat back and watched as Shinobu charged headfirst into the opposing gang. He saw Dabi team up with Shun to take down a fast enemy who had grass blades coming out from their arm. Osamu punched his way through the first line that tried to reach Ryu.

Ryu sighed to himself as he watched his men attack the opponent's for that night. It was a relatively growing group that called themselves the Rising Demons just to oppose them. They had tried earlier that night to them up with them to rule the underground as one huge team. But Ryu refused. He could tell them rleader didn't follow their own ideals of family instead of followers.

It made the leader so upset that he sent out his group of fighters to cause a complication with them near the trash beach. Ryu watched Kitsune freeze a few fridges before Shinobu punched them towards rapidly approaching opponents.

The Rising Demons are slightly growing in power with their large group that follows the leader's orders. The leader guides his group through intimidation while Ryu leads the Fallen Angels more with respect. The group just wants to show off their strength, they think they can lead all of the other yakuza because they think they are better than everyone. Needless to say, Ryu doesn't take them that seriously. They are just like any of the other newbies that think that just because they have a large group that it means that they are stronger than anyone else.

"Launchpad!" Dabi shouted before getting a boost from Launchpad himself.

Launchpad was a newer member who didn't really go into big fights like this since he mostly helps out with Doc. Ryu brought him tonight just in case they needed a boost from his quirk that allows others to get an almost jumping boost when they land on him. Ryu watched as Dabi sailed through air before landing next to Kitsune to finish off one guy together.

After the fight, Ryu stared their leader down before signaling to everyone to move on ahead of him. His long ponytail swished behind him as he turned his back on the leader of the Rising Demons. The leader glared at Ryu as he walked away confidently before spitting up a bit of blood. Ryu left them in the dust while the leader planned for their revenge.

*

Ryu paced the room as almost everyone gathered for a short meeting. "As of right now, the Rising Demons hasn't made a move yet despite their constant reminders that they will take us down. They claim they want to take us down because we are the strongest yakuza around, and that is very true. But I think they are just saying empty threats to try and intimidate us. Even if that is the case, I just want everyone to keep an eye behind them at all times from now on."

"No problem, boss. It's not like I leave my room anyway." Shun replied, reclining back into the couch to lean onto Osamu. Osamu shrugged him off before adding, "There has practically been no movement in their base for a week. But they have been active in their area downtown."

Shinobu looked up fro: his pot next to Launchpad. "Do you need someone to scope out the lace?"

Ryu shook his head, "No need. Dabi has already done us the pleasure of checking them out."

Dabi looked up from his tattoo magazine, "Yeah, their base is relatively large. They took up a spot in that abandoned mental hospital that they didn't finish building, so they have a lot of rooms to work with."

Shun looked around before asking, "Hey, where's Kitsune?"

"Shoto is with his little love dove at their flower shop." Dabi smirked, looking at different illustrations to see what he could place on his body next. "I'll give him the lowdown of what's going on when he comes back."

Doc ran into the room full speed. Everyone looked up as they looked excited, "Yo, who wants dinner?!"

"I could eat." Shinobu said, placing his hands on his tummy.