Chapter 20 Welcome Home Lexi !!!!

Chapter 20

Lexi POV

I only had one week left and then I could go home. But Cameron and everyone have been very supportive, over the last couple of days.

Right now, I am eating my salad and watching The Fault in our Stars. I love this movie so much, and I cry every single time. Cam was at home resting because he has been here forever. I insisted him to go because he needed to shower. My mom isn't here either, she had to leave to her flight for a business trip.

I decided to post a pic and let the fans know I am okay. "Hey guys, I am doing really good and so blessed to be alive. "

I posted and started getting tons of likes and comments saying "get better," "feel good soon," or "happy you are alive and still standing." All of Cameron's fans are really supportive and amazing.

As I am watching TFIOS, the door opens and reveals Shawn. "Hey Lex." He says. Shawn wasn't here with everyone else because, Cam and him didn't want to start any drama.

"Oh, uh hey Shawn. How are you ?" I ask with an awkward smile. "Am I ok ? Are you ok ?" He says coming closer to the bed an sitting down. "I'm good." I say smiling.

I do feel really bad for Shawn because he likes me. I cant like him because I like Cameron. Me and Cam are nothing, just close friends.....I think.

"Listen, at the party, that was all my fault." He says. "No Shawn, Cam was the one who attacked you. You did not attack him." I say looking at him.

He nods and changes the subject. "Well we can't wait till you get out of the hospital. " he smiles. "Yeah, I am tired of being in the hell hole." We both laugh.

"We are all waiting for you to get out, so we could all hangout." He chuckles. "I really miss you guys!" I say.

With that, Shawn stayed there here for a couple of hours, and we did a little bit of ketching up, and both fell asleep later.

Couple days later

Today I am getting out of the hospital, thankfully. Cameron and I were in my hospital room, and we were packing everything up. I had to sit down and help because I didn't want to stand with my kruches.

"Where do you want this ?" Cameron asked holding up my wallet. "Oh, you could just put that in my suitcase." I smile pointing to my suit case. "I think that is everything." He says looking around the room to see if we forgot anything. "Yep, I guess thats all." I say standing up.

"Wow, wow, wow, slow down." He says coming closer and helping me up. "Cam, i'm fine." I say giggling."

Cameron and I sign out and we walk out to the car. He puts my bags down and opens the door for me. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that." I say. "Yes I did." He said, as I got in and put my kruches in the back.

He closed the door and put my bags in the trunk. He got in the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition. "K ready to go home ?" I ask. "Yeah." I say smiling we back out of the driveway and make our way to the house.

"So, the boys and Mahogany, have something for you. " He says looking at me then back on the road. "Sweet." I say looking at him and smiling.

(Skip rest of car ride)

We finally reach home and I can not wait to smell the fresh air of my house. I open the car door, but of course Cameron is right there to help me out. "Cameron seriously, I am fine." I say.

"Sorry hun, as long as I am around you will have help everywhere you go." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and hop to the back seat to grab my kruches.

I wait as Cameron gets my bags out of the back. We get inside and go down the hall. When we get there Cameron is having trouble with the keys, and I giggle a little bit. "Ok I was in the hospital for a week whats your excuse?" I say laughing.

"Oh shut up." He laughs. "He finally gets it and he opens the door and I am right behind him. When I fully get in, I see a sign that says " Welcome home Lexi !" and the everbody jumps out from behind couches, counters, tables, chairs, other things and screams, "WELCOME HOME!" I shake a little and laugh. In front was all of the boys,Mahogany, Kylie, and Ally. In the back was other family members. "Awwwww. You guys." I say using my kruches to get over there and hug every single one of them. I stopped at Kylie and Ally, and gave them a giant hug. "I am so sorry, the plain got cancelled, we we-" I stopped them. "All that matters is thats you are here." We all smile and giggle.

"We decided to throw you a welcome party, and called all of your family members down." Mahogany says. I hug her again and say," Thank you guys so much."

After all of the thank you's it was time to socialize with family and friends and ketch up. "Yeah and then she fell in the water." We both laugh. Kylie was talking to me and Ally about when she was out of town and all of her adventures. "Oh my god are you serious!?" We all laugh.

She nods holding her stomach. "Ally," I tap her. "Go say hi to Nash." I say pointing to Nash. "He is with his girlfriend." She says frowning.

I feel really bad because Ally really likes Nash....Like a lot ! "You have to at least try." I tell her. "Lexi is right, Ally, you have to go for it, or you will never get him." Kylie says. I nod at Ally as she is looking at Nash and his girlfriend.

"I don't think I can do this," She says. "This is a big-." Ally stops as she sees Nash and his girlfriend, Amy. "Cant do what?" Nash ask. "Oh uh-" Kylie fills in for Ally. "She doesn't know if, if she cod come and live with Lexi...." She says.

"Oh cool." He says putting his arm around Amy. "Excuse me for a second." All says leaving. "Well I have to go," Amy says with attitude. "Thanks for inviting me." She says kissing Nash.

Nashty !

"Ok bye babe." Nash says letting go of Amy. She turns around and walks to out the door. "Uh, I am going to find Matt, bye." Kylie says leaving me and Nash by ourselves. I really wanted to ask Nash if he likes Ally. She would be mad but I am sure she wants to know.

"Do you like Ally?" I cover my mouth, regretting what I just said. "What ?" He asked looking more concerned. I breathe then ask again. "Do you like Ally?" He thinks and says,"I have a girlfriend." He says.

"Right sorry." I said looking down. I turn around and use my kruches. "Yes I do." He says. I give him a confused look. "What ?" I ask. "I like Ally." He smiles to himself.

I leave and try to go find and Cameron. I see him talking to my family members and decide to leave them alone. The rest of the night was just all about talking and ketching up, for the most part. I am lucky to be in this world.