Chapter 9

Lexi POV

Me and Kylie walked upstairs so i could show her her room. "Heres your very own room!" I say opening the door so she can walk in.

"Lex. I love it so much, thank you." She said running up and giving me a hug.

"Your welcome." I said smiling

We sat down on her bed and made small talk,"That one guy, Matthew,he is reall-" i cut her off.

"You like him!" I yell jumping on the bed.

"No i dont! Maybe a little! Fine i like him. It doesn't matter he's to perfect to date me! " she said looking down at her hands.

I get down from jumping on the bed and sit next to her,"Ky, you are amazing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I told her looking at her and smiling.

"Thanks." She told me hugging me.

"No problem boo. no problem." I said hugging back.

"Lets go downstairs before the boys burn down the house!" I said getting up. Kylie follows me and when we get downstairs the boys are just talking and ketching up.

"Hey guys." I say coming down the rest of the stairs.

"Hey." Nash says.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah!" We all said.

"Ok ill go make snacks." I said.

"Ill help!" Kylie said.

I stop and say,"Actually...... Can you and Matt go look for a movie?" I ask with a smirk.

"I am sure it doesn't take two people to look for a-" Kylie stopped.

"Yeah thats cool!" Matthew said getting up.

They went upstairs to go look for a movie while i went in the kitchen to go make snacks and get out candy. When i got back in the living room they were all arguing about The Purge Anarchy or Conjuring. We decided to go with both sence it wasnt that late. We started with The Purge that went pretty fast. We started the conjuring and i was wrapped in Cam's arms with my head on his chest. I jumped a couple of times and everybody laughed at me. I looked to the corner of my eye and Kylie was in Matthews arm scared. I don't know if she was really scared or just winging it. If you asked me she was making it look like she was scared. But she wasnt. She saw me smirking so i looked back at the tv. When she looked back i saw them both smiling and i was happy for Kylie.

----------------------------------------------

Hey sorry its short but im going to make a new book. Yes, its is a Cameron Dallas Fan fic. and i should be working on it soon. 😘

Please like and comment cause i will reply. 😘😘😘😘😘

Love yall