Chapter 10

Lexi POV

When I woke up, I felt hands around my waist. I looked over and it was Cam sleeping. I tried to get up but he was just to strong. Luckily I got up but he pulled me back down into his arms,"Morning babe." He said with his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning!" I said singing and kissing his cheek.

"I hope you dont mind but the boys are downstairs asleep." He said with his arm around my waist.

"Why would I mind ? They are like family!" I told him giggling.

"Because we might be doing this!" He told me as he got on me and started kissing me with passion.

He started to tickle me and i couldn't stop giggling,"Cam- Cameron please stop!" I said in between breaths.

"Say you love me!" He said, still tickling me.

"Never." I said laughing.

"Ok then!" He started tickling me some more.

"Ok, ok I love you." He stopped and kissed me.

"I would love to continue but I have to go make some breakfast." With that he got off of me and I got up.

I went downstairs and saw that everyone was all on the floor sleeping. I got in the kitchen and decided to make pancakes with breakfast fried rice.(A/N breakfast fried rice is with bacon, eggs, rice, green onions)

I got done with the fried rice and moved on with the pancakes. In about 20 minutes i was done with about 100 pancakes. Kylie woke up and helped me set the table. All the boys woke up and got a plate. Most of the boys needed 2 plates because they were so hungry. As they were getting their plates I noticed Cam wasn't down here.

I told the boys I would be right back. I went upstairs and saw Cameron lying on the bed tearing up,"Babe, whats wrong?" I asked him as i got on the bed and put his head on my stomach. He raped his arm around my waist and I played with his hair.

"Nothing it is stupid." He said.

"Babe, come on tell me!" I told him.

He sat up and I looked strait into his beautiful eyes,"Lex, did you ever ask yourself if you wanted a family?" He asked as I wiped his tears.

"More than anything." I told him smiling.

"Well I want us to have a baby, together!" He told me staring strait into my eyes. I couldn't move. I was asking myself did he just say that ?!